NEurope
jayseven

Persona.

Dan Dare, of every forum member I have met, I would say you are the least like your forum alter ego.

Why is everyone suddenly so obsessed with the full stop now?! It's my coloured-text, my double-spaced sentences!

Nobody likes you when you have your period.

Just realised you already made the joke and I even thanked it. I think there should be a thread before the meet(can't believe how soon that is) for expectations of people, and then after how much it was true. I like questioning stuff like that.

Edited by Rummy

Nobody likes you when you have your period.

Just realised you already made the joke and I even thanked it. I think there should be a thread before the meet(can't believe how soon that is) for expectations of people, and then after how much it was true. I like questioning stuff like that.

Create one, then. :) Could be interesting.

I guess I'm different here than I am in real life. I don't let much on as I feel at the end of the day, this is a forum and I have a strange conservative outlook on how I should portray myself in public domain (although I'm probably chatting shit as I'm sure somewhere there are posts by me being outrageous/maybe not.) People on here do know me though, and I'm content with that.

We have our suspicions though...

Why is everyone suddenly so obsessed with the full stop now?! It's my coloured-text, my double-spaced sentences!

I don't know, I enjoy a random full stop. It provides the kind of fun. that we could all do with.

Anyway I don't think I have much to add. I'm not really in an introspective mood at the moment.

The full stop in the title adds so much. Compactifies things.

I had the song Softer, Softest by Hole on my iTunes as Softer. Softest for years. I preferred my accidental title. Adds a hurdle I had to climb over. Like..contradicting the smoothness described.