NEurope
bryanee

Killer Freaks from Outer Space

Haha, I like the look of this!

Too bad it wasn't shown on Nintendo’s E3 site, because I hadn’t heard about this untill now.

And yes, I had exactly the same games in my mind as mentioned above: L4D, Raving Rabbids, and House of the Dead, in that order.. That sounds promising ;). I agree though, for these games I prefer a remote / nunchuck combo, with the WiiU controller aside if needed.

haha, so close bot, so close. Hilarious outcome though!

Haha, I love how the first person to react to the spam has an Itunes app link in his sig ;). You must be the most advanced bot ever!

Ssh, don't tell anyone.

Watched the two demos of this... Not impressed with it graphically and although I quite like the main guy, some of the dialogue is atrocious. Also some cringeworthy freak on freak sex... why ubisoft, why?!

Saying that, looks simple fun (wonder how varied the gameplay will be) and the multiplayer is a great idea! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Ssh, don't tell anyone.

Watched the two demos of this... Not impressed with it graphically and although I quite like the main guy, some of the dialogue is atrocious. Also some cringeworthy freak on freak sex... why ubisoft, why?!

Saying that, looks simple fun (wonder how varied the gameplay will be) and the multiplayer is a great idea! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Wasn't this game approximately 30% finished or something?

Could that not explain the graphics?

Then again, it is Ubisoft on a NINTENDO console we're talking about here.....

I think it looks great graphically.

Looks miles better than HotD Wii for example, and is along the lines of/better than the screenshots we've seen of the HD version of that game on PS3/360.

Moaning about graphics from a game that's really early in development? It's no wonder Nintendo didn't want to show games if this is how people react.