NEurope
daftada

Zelda's 25th Anniversary!

Has anyone here got a confirmed vip ticket, did it say it was vip when you clicked the £100 ticket?

thanks

I'm sure it did when I first clicked it, but it doesn't say it in the confirmation email.

I've sent them an email asking how will the organisers know.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I'll be reet fucked if all I've bought is a seat at the front for £100 - my confirmation email doesn't give any indication of the VIP status of the ticket.

Anyway, for those - like me - who have ended up purchasing two tickets TicketMaster will refund your purchase (although you do have to pay a £3 admin fee and reading between the lines its day of purchase only) - you will need to call them: try 0161 3851083 to avoid their 08444 number!

I want to buy a £100 ticket for my brother but i really need to find out if all are vip tickets , or its not worth bothering

The first two songs for the concert have been revealed.

The following information comes from composer Mahito Yokota...

Gerudo Valley from Ocarina of Time

"This was a really popular choice from the surveys. I'm really looking forward to how this passionate, rhythmical song is going to sound coming from a live orchestra."

Medley of boss battle music from multiple games in the Zelda series

"We got a lot of requests saying, 'I want to hear XXX's boss battle theme!' There are many different colors and variations regarding what series and boss corresponds to the XXX. It's even hard for us to sit down and try to decide which boss battle song would be the best to play. That being the case, we've decided to arrange several of them into a medley.We hope you look forward to finding out which ones once the concert begins!"

Hi Chris,

Thank you for purchasing tickets to the event! Yes, to answer your question, the £100 priced tickets are classified as VIP. They are in limited quantities, but every VIP ticket comes w/ an exclusive package, which as stated at Ticketmaster, “includes premium orchestra section seating plus a post-concert Meet and Greet, autograph session and photo opportunity with the conductor and producers of the show, as well as exclusive memorabilia.”

Further details on this will be released at a later time, but we are certain you won’t be disappointed!

Cheers,

Jeron Moore, Producer

http://www.zelda-symphony.com

my email was as follows

Hello

i have bought a £100 ticket for the upcoming Zelda 25th Anniversary concert in london at the HMV Apollo hall on the 25th october.

Can i please ask are all the £100 priced tickets the VIP ones,

quote from the site

Exclusive VIP tickets are available at the £100.00 price on a first come, first serve basis. This package is for the ultimate Zelda fan and includes premium orchestra section seating plus a post-concert Meet and Greet, autograph session and photo opportunity with the stars of the show and exclusive memorabiliai bought my ticket and there was no mrntion of it being a vip ticket however it was £100 + booking fee

can you please try and find out as its all a little confusing on how many tickets are vip ?

reply -

"Thank you for purchasing tickets to the event! Yes, to answer your question, the £100 priced tickets are classified as VIP. They are in limited quantities, "

still not sure if that confirms the question or not on whether every single ticket will be vip, lol

Edited by yesteryeargames

So in theory the front 300 or so people are all VIPs.

That's certainly how I read it. The first bit from the website was a bit vague but the reply makes no distinction between VIP tickets and those that cost £100 - implying they all are VIP.

That is one massive meet n' greet afterwards.

But to be fair that could be the norm. The only backstage shizzle I've seen was Alice Cooper/Aerosmith in the Wayne's World films.

Where's the people here sitting? Edit the latest image with your seating and upload!

N-Eseating.jpg

Nice idea, but that's just the Stalls isn't it?

I'm at the front of the Dress Circle, so I can't put my location in here (and the map on the main site has changed to the interactive map (which is a flash file and isn't particularly well suited to what we're doing here)

Does anyone have a complete map they can upload?

hammersmith-apollo.png

There's a complete map but the seat numbers are too small to see :p you'll have to count yourself!

OMG David Dakota, I'm sat next to you..... I've got 3 tickets, one for me, my friend Darren (he rarely posts on here, but runs metroid shinesparkers website and my other half). for i have H37-39 :)

I could make a bigger/clearer image, but it would involve opening three windows of Paint and pressing print screen more than once.

EDIT: Question sent:

I just wish to check the VIP status of my ticket. I requested a VIP ticket and I have been charged accordingly, but it makes no mention of it on the ticket. Will the organisers know by my seating?

Answer given:

Does it appear to be an error on your ticket? What is actually printed on your ticket regarding your seats.

Well that helps.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Anyone who has a confirmed vip ticket did it say anything on the £100 ticket ?

try emailing this chap [email protected] to ask about the vip

Edited by yesteryeargames

Hi David,

My name’s Jeron Moore and I’m the producer for the new concert series. Thanks for the e-mail! The response has been overwhelming and we’re excited to be bringing something very special to fans of The Legend of Zelda. I’m a huge fan myself, so this is most certainly an exciting thing.

To answer your questions: yes, all £100 tickets for the London show are VIP tickets. They are in limited quantities.

As to what the VIP package entails, details on the particulars have yet to be released, but rest assured we do not plan to disappoint! Aside from premium seating (the £100 tickets were blocked out as being the best seats in the house), as of now the meet & greet will give fans the opportunity to meet the conductor and the producers of the show. More details (and perhaps surprises) will trickle out as we get closer.

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm!

Cheers,

Jeron

That's it settled then.

Got that exact email too :) see you guys there,

me and my friends are all going in costume, you guys gonna make the effort ?

Got that exact email too :) see you guys there,

me and my friends are all going in costume, you guys gonna make the effort ?

Dunno, may get my Mii to wear a Link hat for the streetpass shizzle everyone is on about.

Other than than I may just wear my Link To The Past t-shirt. Don't want to look too much of a geek at the meet n' greet with the orchestra people.