NEurope

I saw sense and decided she required her own thread. So many simply disregard the fact she's talented, which is such a shame. Her albums, especially Cannibal, are brilliant slices of heavy beats and trashy pop.

She blow's Perry, Britney (currently) and other peers out the water. I just adore her attitude. Like she say's in Sleazy, you just "can't comprehend the immensity of the fuck" she's not giving.

Edited by Slaggis

Blow is fantastic, and I like Ke$ha, she has a good few good songs.

It's like she's just discovered getting drunk and 'wrote' a whole plethora of songs all about it.

I don't care if she's dirty its part of her disgusting charm, I wanna shag her bad.

I personally like her music too.

I really don't like Ke$ha (Katy Perry > her :heh:), but I like this cover of her song:

(Skip to 1:25 for the actual cover.)

I don't think she really has any talent. Most of the songs she sings or writes are mostly about partying, getting drunk and acting like a right slapper but there have been a couple of songs I've liked.

I don't care if she's dirty its part of her disgusting charm, I wanna shag her bad.

I personally like her music too.

I reckon she's filth in the sack.

I was in subway one day and they had some of her stuff on the radio pre-autotuned. Ok i admit I know most stuff is sorta fixed to a bit on tracks but seriously!! She!! Cant!!! Sing!! If it wasnt for the fact that I was hungry I would have walked out :P

Her songs are catchy but the girl aint talented in the voice department -_-

Cannot stand her.

Also, you could throw her in a shower, dowse her with bleach and leave her in there all day, and she'd still come out dirty as you like.

Which some may like of course... :hmm:

Ke$ha is life. I deleted half of her first album off my iTunes, leaving only the essentials, but her Cannibal EP is mostly great*.

*where you take great to mean relative to similar people/songs by other people.

she's fucking shite. She can't sing, her image is about as edgy as salad tongs and the music is as interesting as tesco value white sliced.

Oh hush yo tongue! (Technically I agree, but then sometimes you/I have to just accept when things are fun)

Your Love Is My Drug is also one of the most fun pop songs of the last few years.

^ Maybe/that was my first thought. Though I thought Uffie's long-awaited album just really revealed her to be really dull. Some good songs on it though.