N-Europe

Dreamcast problems

Stocka

Okay, so I got a Dreamcast a while back, and have been trying to connect it to my two biggest and best TVs in the house, but unfortunately have had trouble connecting and can't get it to work on either. It does however work on my small TV, (tested few weeks back and it worked perfectly) and despite how much I've wanted to get it to work on my other TVs, I've finally decided to just settle for this one. So I've just been trying to connect it(as I finally have got Shenmue) and it connects fine, but the sound is fucked. No sound from the games come out but instead you just get a fuzzy sound, and its quite loud. Please help!

I don't know how to tune it it :hmm:

Its on the right channel and everything and works, its just the sound is fucked up.

I had that problem on my Brothers tv, we ended up playing Virtual Tennis in silence. I can't remember what I did to fix it though, it was many moons ago. Sorry.

This is a longshot, but it sorted out someone's DreamCast problem for them on C-E. On the RF box thingy, there's a little small switch. Try flicking that. It may do the trick, it may not. Give it a go.

:shock: IT WORKED!

YES!

Thank you so much Fiercey :kiss: Off to start Shenmue now!

Shame I can't play on a bigger TV but heck at least I can play.

damn thats why i asked what you were using, if it was scart then i would be like i dunno...it should work. But cos its the RF unit there are a couple of reasons.

Tune it into your TV like the old days and yes as linky said flick that little switch.