NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO E3 2011: HOPES, DREAMS, and SWIMMINGPOOL CREAMING DESIRES.

Thoughts on the Nintendo Conference: Shigsy comes on stage with a big ass Master sword. The show opens with a live excecution of Cammie Dunnaway with a Zelda choir singing in the background. After Shigsy holds up the sword with Cammies head on it and states ''let me introduce you to the future'

I expect we'll see BG&E, I also think we'll get loads of game packs - like Assassins Creed Trilogy, Bioshock trilogy etc etc Basically all the game Nintendo missed out on last time!

Which will be fine, but people will start slating it as a port machine... I'm worried the only 3rd party exclusives will be Nintendo regulars - Conduit 3, Raving Rabbids, Scribblenaughts etc All good though.

Fucking nail it Nintendo!!

This is why I think that Nintendo will get these multi-format games to be announced at their conference. While not exclusives, it will give the idea that their platform is the one to get these games for.

I wonder how well Nintendo could pull this off... imagine people like Rockstar and Valve announcing games like GTAV and Half-Life 3...

It owuld be instant win. Gamers will cry for joy all over the world. Especially if this rumour that valve is developing the online is true. (not even sure where this originated)

I predict Shigsy will come on stage with the master sword in its sheave, on his back, with a hylian shield, holding a copy of the book of Mudora!

he opens the book and pages and pages of printed PSN user info data is inside

he then reveals the cafe/beem/stream/whatever and says this is for you guys

Edited by Agent Gibbs

Going through the internets, there is a lot of GTA V speculation kicking about now. It certainly is garnering a lot of attention...

It owuld be instant win. Gamers will cry for joy all over the world. Especially if this rumour that valve is developing the online is true. (not even sure where this originated)

Never knew the rumour was to do with Valve...

Steam on Stream!

(But that would give the possibility of cross-platform Nintendo/PC/PS3 online multiplayer)

I really need to town down my hopes for this conference.

I expect we'll see BG&E

Urgh... don't get a man's hope up. I've been waiting to see the sequel every year at E3 since the original trailer. Given Ancel's comments yesterday, Cafe will need to be a proper next gen console and not a PS3/360 leveller to tide over.

I'm gonna move this thread (and a few other similar threads) over to the E3 board, to try and get some good build up discussion in that board.

A next gen console released early.... with a screen built into the controller... Sounds like the dreamcast.. uh ohs

A next gen console released early.... with a screen built into the controller... Sounds like the dreamcast.. uh ohs
Well if it were... What a way to go! :p

EDIT: OK I've moved a bunch of Wii/Cafe/3DS threads over into this board (as there's already good discussion in them) for when the other boards close during E3, so many gaming threads will already be catered for. They'll get moved back sometime after the conference,

Edited by Retro_Link

i wonder if the screen in the controller will be a 3D screen like the 3DS.....

Imagine that Ghost recon demo from MS's E3 on a Cafe controller for manipulating weapon customisation

Uh has this been posted?

bc7ab5751edd3fbf9f73c1f0ac77993e4c30ba69.png

Farcry screenshot. That white 'A' button doesn't really belong to any other console aside from the Wii right now, and Farcry isn't coming out on that platform. Hmm

If all else fails, I hope The Regginator delivers a one-liner. Lack of memes so far this E3.

If all else fails, I hope The Regginator delivers a one-liner. Lack of memes so far this E3.

But what about Jeremy? And the fantastic DOODLY DOODLY from Ubisoft.

To be fair, nothing compares to Konami last year. That was hilarious.

But what about Jeremy? And the fantastic DOODLY DOODLY from Ubisoft.

To be fair, nothing compares to Konami last year. That was hilarious.

People watched ooooooooo-bisoft's conference? :awesome:

People watched ooooooooo-bisoft's conference? :awesome:

It was hilarious man! The guys on stage were just dreadful.

But seriously, less than 2 hours now.

That Far Cry thing has the same button layout/font for the 360 and PS3 versions, but I still wouldn't be surprised if FC went to Cafe.

That Far Cry thing has the same button layout/font for the 360 and PS3 versions, but I still wouldn't be surprised if FC went to Cafe.

I see.. False alarm!

2 hours until joint Nintendo and Sega console..

Posted this in 3DS wants, but I'll post it here to...

Is an augmented reality 3DS Sports game possible?

So you're in a park for example, and augmented reality sets up some target stands in the distance so you can play archery? Like augmented reality, Zelda Archery Training?

Or a virtual net to throw frisbee's into.

Or golf pin in the distance to aim at and then, augmented reality putting.

Or a virtual football goal etc... Not sure any of those would work, but something along those lines.

Augmented reality Duck Hunt! :D

Random and probably ridiculous thought. You know how Halo is getting an anniversary pack? Maybe Zelda will get the same thing? Didn't Nintendo say that there is a Zelda surprise coming today, and with the 25 birthday coming up, a collection pack seems possible. Athough unless all of the games were remasterred it would seem fairly pointless on the Wii.

Posted this in 3DS wants, but I'll post it here to...

Is an augmented reality 3DS Sports game possible?

So you're in a park for example, and augmented reality sets up some target stands in the distance so you can play archery? Like augmented reality, Zelda Archery Training?

Or a virtual net to throw frisbee's into.

Or golf pin in the distance to aim at and then, augmented reality putting.

Or a virtual football goal etc... Not sure any of those would work, but something along those lines.

Augmented reality Duck Hunt! :D

you know that will happen if they do a duck hunt 3D classic!

^ Well it has to be proper 3D cartoon ducks flying around the sky and out of the landscape around you etc... not just the same old 2D Duck Hunt with a real life backdrop.

Never knew the rumour was to do with Valve...

It hasn't. People jumped to conclusions (I have dreamed, too :heh: )when Iwata hinted at Nintendo turning to another company for online services. But these services were not specified. It could mean no more than youtube apps for the 3DS and the Cafe.

I really need to town down my hopes for this conference.

That sounds reasonable. Here is some music to prevent you from getting over-hyped:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

;)