N-Europe

17th Precinct - Ronald D. Moores new show

Mokong

http://io9.com/#!5795884/whats-ron-moores-new-magical-procedural-show-really-about

Only just spotted this, remember reading something about it ages ago, didn't know they had filmed the pilot just recently I guess.

Also did realise the cast has 3 actors from BSG (Apollo, Baltar and Number Six) as well as 1 from Caprica (Joseph Adama), that's gonna feel a bit weird. I just know if I watch it I'm just gonna see them as their BSG characters :heh:

Espcially as I still rewatch the show and recently just got a cousin to start watching it and he watches whenever he visits me as I got the show on BluRay and he don't have a player.

Also guess it's that extra final nail in the Caprica coffin if it's actors have started on other work (and RDM himself I guess)... time to stop hoping with false hope for a 2nd season to magically appear :cry:

Have you got a different link? All links to Gawker-related sites don't work to anyone outside the US.

Anyway, I'll give it a try. I don't expect it to last long, though, even if it is brilliant like the second half of Caprica.

Have you got a different link? All links to Gawker-related sites don't work to anyone outside the US.

Anyway, I'll give it a try. I don't expect it to last long, though, even if it is brilliant like the second half of Caprica.

Huh? I'm not in the US, link works fine for me?