NEurope
Caris

So, Nintendo have pretty much confirmed the Wii is dead.

The Wii has been a great experience for me. I admit I did neglect it for a while when I got a PS3, but I always came back. Mostly due to my Daughter and Mario Kart, but I will often play some Tatsunoko vs Capcom online.

Can't wait to see what Nintendo do with Project Cafe. I know one thing, it will be a day one purchase for me.

The Wii has been a great experience for me. I admit I did neglect it for a while when I got a PS3, but I always came back. Mostly due to my Daughter and Mario Kart, but I will often play some Tatsunoko vs Capcom online.

Can't wait to see what Nintendo do with Project Cafe. I know one thing, it will be a day one purchase for me.

You play Tastunoko online? Why didn't you say? Do you not get involved with online Wii on these boards? It's the reason you're here :) Oh Medal of Honour, those were the days...

You play Tastunoko online? Why didn't you say? Do you not get involved with online Wii on these boards? It's the reason you're here :) Oh Medal of Honour, those were the days...

MoH Online those first few weeks were awesome!

Yeah I play TvC a bit, I'll stick my FC in the meet-up thread if you want a game sometime.