NEurope
Dan_Dare

April Fools Day on The Interwebz

lol Flink that's evil! I thought it would end at the lunch but you actually sent them back out again? haha excellent :D

"Normally, not art, but turn on the "macro" setting, and BAM! Fuck you, Ansel Adams." I lolled.

Pretty true to be honest.

I loves these moments:

"I quit my job today. I don't really have any prospects, or enough experience to get a new job, but I'm hoping that this photo blog gets syndicated. To kick off my job hunt, I'm posting this picture of a manhole. I can't believe how amazing this turned out. People walk past found art like this every day and don't even realize it until someone with a keen eye like me comes along and snaps a photo of it slightly off center."

"I downloaded a "Hipstamatic" app for my iPhone, and WOW! Everything I take a picture of automagically gets converted into stylized art, just like the pros! There's nothing like adding a weathered frame effect to hundreds of pictures snapped with my cellphone to compensate for talent, LOL! I love this filter so much, I'll take pictures of everything with it so that 100% of my photos are irreversibly modified from now on. Hope you guys like chromatic aberrations!"

to be fair your gonna say it was good, you wrote it! I'm not being being a douche. I read the article and didn't find it amusing in the slightest.

to be fair your gonna say it was good, you wrote it! I'm not being being a douche. I read the article and didn't find it amusing in the slightest.

"Douche chill" means 'awkward moment', I wasn't calling you a douche.

I pretended to be in a relationship with one of my good friends on Facebook. A lot of people were unsure what to think, and I'm pretty sure even a few people from here fell for it. :p 'Twas fun. :heh:

Speaking of I tried to convince Chair to put that he was in a relationship with Paj on Facebook but he wouldn't.

Speaking of I tried to convince Chair to put that he was in a relationship with Paj on Facebook but he wouldn't.

I thought their obvious love was secret.

Found these funny signs on the tube central line. I sooo would have done the ask for a dance one lol had i seen it on the 1st.