NEurope
ReZourceman

Limitless (Movie)

You need to have saved up enough points to enable you to buy the ticket outright.

I wish to end.

Let me check my point balance first though.

TBF I spent a horrid amount going to see Sucker Punch. I think they should gimme double points for even going to that shyt.

Just a shame the scheme wasn't in place when Revolutionary Road came out, else we'd all have unlimited points for life as a reward.

Well precistely. I think really....to enjoy....well anything (in very loose terms, obviously) is....well its almost not doing the subject matter justice enough.

Just a shame the scheme wasn't in place when Revolutionary Road came out, else we'd all have unlimited points for life as a reward.

10xddmdjpg.gif

Rot in hell, cun'

---

I have 550 points. I can't find anywhere that tells me what I can actually redeem them for though./ "how much" things are.

Yeah so to swing this whole thread back onto topic...

I liked the film rather a lot! Went and saw this one week, then Source Code the next. It was a great surprise to enjoy two excellent films when I wasn't really expecting it.

Thought the premise was good and while it could have turned into a terrible film about him just being an amazing fighter and predicting people's moves etc. The letters falling from the ceiling and the flipboards in the walls and ceiling were pretty cool. Liked the story and the ending - wouldn't have been anywhere near as good if he'd been outsmarted in the end. Also Bradley Cooper is pretty awesome :)

Bradley Cooper is the coolest man in the world.

Until he ruins his career by doing The Crow.

Saw it. Was better than I expected. Definitely did it's own thing. Owed a lot to other films/I've seen the same story done many times in essence, but it was good. Some REALLY cool visuals. I loved the disorientating forever-zoom things. Like I wanted a seatbelt, I was being so thrown.

I'm incredibly dubious about Abbie Cornish's character. She was both underdeveloped and questionable generally...is it just me or was the token female completely...unfair? As a representation fo women? She kept going back to him! So stupid. They tried to paint her as this foward thinking businesswoman type (she even had her own action sequence that was lol/I liked it) but then kinda kill the character. Kinda brought it all back to it's shit-action-film roots needlessly.

However I liked a lot of what the film did, a cut above the rest of a similar ilk. Nothing amazing, nothing BAD-bad.