N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

@Eenuh it had blips and the word "only" emphasised, which didn't come up with anyone else.

Saying that, Eenuh's role PM matches the format of my first one:

mr-paul you are Squirtle, a member of the town.

7.png

Squirtle (Ability Name Investigator) You can target a player in the night phase. You will receive a PM back stating the name of that players power. If they have multiple powers you will only find out the name of one power. (Water Stone Trigger - Squirtle holds great water power inside its body. If Squirtle targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Night 4:
mr-paul you investigated Tales and discovered that he has a power named "Protector", and you investigated mr-paul and discovered that he has a power named "Ability Name Investigator".

You also evolved.

Wartortle (Ability Name Investigator, Rapid Spin) You can target a player in the night phase. You will receive a PM back stating the name of that players power. If they have multiple powers you will only find out the name of one power. In addition to this, you can also choose to use Rapid Spin. If you do then you will be spinning too quickly to appear in the write up. (Water Stone Trigger - Squirtle holds great water power inside its body. If Squirtle targets specific Pokemon they will evolve.)

Mistake on Rez's part?

Meh whatever, I have to go out shopping. I don't trust chairdriver. Only thing he's ever really done in this game is post votes, not much else. Was someone else I don't trust but I can't be arsed to look up the night write-up for the name.

Anyway, do whatever you want, I'm out.

And if he's turn mafia we got a problem. That means we have likely two mafia members left with 12 hours on the clock...Chairdriver is not the most pressing issue right now. I'm more concerned about Nintendohnut's "hide targets from the write up" power.

Except I was the one that pointed out Ell might be mafia when everyone else trusted him. So...

Exactly. We can trust chairdriver.

Still got Nintendohnut, Dannyboy and MadDog to hear from but I'm with Peeps and chair on this one.

I'm up! I'm here! (I need to stop sleeping in ...)

Anyway, I isolated Nintendohnut's post from yesterday in which he claims to be town (page 104 with 10 posts per page) and got the result that he was being more than 90% truthful. Since there are only two statements in the post, it must be 100%. :heh:

Now, regarding suspects, I have a number of them, but none I'm really certain about. Tales is still high on my list, Eenuh has been suspicious the whole time, and chair ... well, chair's being chair, so it's very hard to read him. Him being Gyarados worries me a bit, though.

If I was allowed to post a screencap of all my targets I sent I would. You would see that none of them are of people killed/negatively affected.

Also, if I were mafia, wouldn't it be a bit risky to post my role PM without first having seen an example of a town's role PM? If I were really mafia, I wouldn't dare take that risk.

I still don't see how everyone is coming after me, when there's nothing that points towards me being evil/having done anything that has been bad for the town.

Perhaps because you're a bird MadDog and you are targeting from above you couldn't see Nintendohnut? I don't know.

If I was allowed to post a screencap of all my targets I sent I would. You would see that none of them are of people killed/negatively affected.

Also, if I were mafia, wouldn't it be a bit risky to post my role PM without first having seen an example of a town's role PM? If I were really mafia, I wouldn't dare take that risk.

I still don't see how everyone is coming after me, when there's nothing that points towards me being evil/having done anything that has been bad for the town.

Nothing pointed towards Cloyster having done anything bad for the town apart from not appearing in the write up, and we lynched him purely on the speculation that the mafia was made out of Ice/Water types.

We need to make a decision today, we have plenty of time, but you're the most mysterious player remaining.

I was gonna say, most of the mafia members seem to have an invisibility thing going on. Surely that's a bit suspicious?

I've appeared in every single write-up as far as I'm aware.

And like I said before, Eddie (mafia) was blaming me of being mafia with my silver hatch being the mafia hide out and was trying to get me lynched. Why would a fellow mafia member do that? Doesn't make sense...

He claims that Ice Beam stops someone from voting and that he hasn't used it for days.

Next interesting point from my thread read through - Sméagol's original character sent falsified messages.

By the looks of it he may have started off as an Eevee then targeted by a fire pokémon to evolve to Flareon.

And it is certainly very interesting that MadDog couldn't find Nintendohnut, and Tales couldn't find me.

I'm not sure what to make out of everything.