NEurope
Hero-of-Time

This Months NOM

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone still had a complete set of the Mario Magnets that were given away with NOM and the Stars Catalogue some time ago? If so, I was wondering if you would be good enough to scan a picture of them all and post it up for everyone (if you have a scanner of course) If you dont know what I mean here is a link to an completed auction for them:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Unfortunately the pic in the auction isnt really clear enough for my purposes.

The reason I ask is because I unfortunately I never managed to get a set , but I really like the pics so I though if I could get a scan of them I thought that I could print them out onto some sticker paper, cut them up, and hey presto! I have myself a set of Mario Stickers to adorn my games cupboard!

I dont know if this is really the right place to be putting this, so I hope its ok, I didnt really want to make a new thread for it. Thanks everyone

My subscription copy doesn't seem to have arrived, must have ended an issue early. Oh well, off to the shops to buy this one.

Someone stole my "Nintendome" idea with that battle suit thingy. Supposed to be a screen that surrounds the player in a full 3d arena and you can attack in any direction around you. simple enough I suppose, but would be really expensive though and looks silly.

Where are the comps?

Nothing - more in next issue.

What are you on about? there was like a 2/3 page preview

it wasnt really much though was it, it said the controls were basically the same as the demo and moaned about it may lead to cramping because the fire is the L button, and they only encountered one enemy, they said the walls were pretty and thats about it.

it wasnt really much though was it, it said the controls were basically the same as the demo and moaned about it may lead to cramping because the fire is the L button, and they only encountered one enemy, they said the walls were pretty and thats about it.

yeah most of the time they bullshit for about 2-3 pages before they get to the point

Oh yeh great! Screens from the demo:

"We like the sound of Assault Cradle"

Well go and play it then :/

Not anything new really - next issue will have loads of MPH stuff.

I totally owned their challenges, 3 more certificates please muahaha, probably took me 3/4 of an hour to get the technique but i have succesfully beaten all 3 mario Kart ds challenges.

I beat the other mario scores (my gba mario times own big time), but i will have to wait intill christmas to play mario ds :(

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone still had a complete set of the Mario Magnets that were given away with NOM and the Stars Catalogue some time ago? If so, I was wondering if you would be good enough to scan a picture of them all and post it up for everyone (if you have a scanner of course) If you dont know what I mean here is a link to an completed auction for them:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Unfortunately the pic in the auction isnt really clear enough for my purposes.

The reason I ask is because I unfortunately I never managed to get a set , but I really like the pics so I though if I could get a scan of them I thought that I could print them out onto some sticker paper, cut them up, and hey presto! I have myself a set of Mario Stickers to adorn my games cupboard!

I dont know if this is really the right place to be putting this, so I hope its ok, I didnt really want to make a new thread for it. Thanks everyone

I was looking through snes stuff on ebay and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Super-Nintendo-Snes-Nes-Mario-Brothers-Magnet-Set-New_W0QQitemZ8242436769QQcategoryZ3592QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They're in the packing though so i dont think it will work

For me it was like this....

1. Cube

2. NOM

3. NGC

NOM has never been the same since 2001. If it was like then it would be No.1. I miss the other guys.