NEurope
Dan_Dare

Online Dating

Personally things like Grindr make me wanna cry a bit and make me very ashamed to be gay. I know it's not a popular opinion in the gay community, but what's wrong with just having sex with people you like rather than are nearby?

Personally things like Grindr make me wanna cry a bit and make me very ashamed to be gay. I know it's not a popular opinion in the gay community, but what's wrong with just having sex with people you like rather than are nearby?

I don't think anyone has sex with people they don't like with Grindr, it's just a means of finding people.

Lol!

I just imagined someone using it, being "picked" by someone, and HAVING to have sex with them. A really flawed service.

Lol!

I just imagined someone using it, being "picked" by someone, and HAVING to have sex with them. A really flawed service.

There's a whole genre of sci-fi literature specifically about that.

So just back from Girl's House- leaning towards not really feeling much of anything there. She's fun, and I clearly could hit that at the drop of a hat, but I don't think I'm enough of a bastard. She's in to me and I'd be capable of doing a bit of harm I think if I led her on.

So ends my initial sojourn in to online dating. Not with a

, but with a whimper.

I don't think anyone has sex with people they don't like with Grindr, it's just a means of finding people.

I just know some friends who've had bad experiences, and I have too in regards to gay people's blasé opinion of sex. I got cheated on just because he thought "sex isn't a big deal, it's just sex" but it really hurt me. You can say I've been conditioned to have stupid hetrosexual opinions on relationships but I just wish people could hold it in more.

But then it isn't just the gay scene I dislike because one night stands of any variety make me a bit depressed.

Can I go on a date with Jodie?

You live in a different country and I doubt you're that well endowed.

So just back from Girl's House- leaning towards not really feeling much of anything there. She's fun, and I clearly could hit that at the drop of a hat, but I don't think I'm enough of a bastard. She's in to me and I'd be capable of doing a bit of harm I think if I led her on.

Not gonna give it another try, moving on to the next sample?

I'm so proud! :D

Anyways, how easy did you find it?

Good to hear it went well. What was the downside?

There's a whole genre of sci-fi literature specifically about that.
Brave New World!!!

I'm just...not that in to her. She seems well keen though so I think I should call it off now.

feel bad about it but there you go.

Eevil: easy?

I just know some friends who've had bad experiences, and I have too in regards to gay people's blasé opinion of sex. I got cheated on just because he thought "sex isn't a big deal, it's just sex" but it really hurt me. You can say I've been conditioned to have stupid hetrosexual opinions on relationships but I just wish people could hold it in more.

But then it isn't just the gay scene I dislike because one night stands of any variety make me a bit depressed.

It doesn't matter what society thinks. It's how you feel about it that's important. It's not about one approach to sex being more right or wrong than another, it's about personal preference.