NEurope
Beast

Lady Gaga

I think You & I was produced by Shania Twain's exhusband/producer. I've heard the comparisons already (not heard the song).

I gonna wait till the CD comes out.

Brian May plays the guitar in You and I... Sounds great.. better than speachless too :)

Americano is THis albums Alejandro..

Ya government Hooker, Marry the night are choices for the next and last singles I'd say... Edge of glory is the worst song on it I felt..

Alot better songs than the released songs. The songs i love are Government Hooker, You and I, Scheiße, Marry the night and Heavy Metal Lover.

Ok, faith somewhat restored. I feel like I can trust you here rather than the clowns who post on GagaDaily.

I'm still going to wait until next Tuesday! :D

promo.png

Edited by Frank

I feel like 'Judas' is a bridge in between the Fame/Monster era and the Born this Way Era. There's nothing else that sounds stereotypically Gaga on the album. It's all very 80's power ballad crossed with industrial Eastern European pop.

I'm dying to get hold of Black Jesus/Amen Fashion and Fashion of His Love.

Edited by Slaggis

I feel like 'Judas' is a bridge in between the Fame/Monster era and the Born this Way Era.

Don't think it is Highway Unicorn (Road 2 Love)? Electric Chapel reminds me of another artist but I think who. It could be Billy Idol? :hmm:

Edited by Dante

The deluxe version has been leaked.

CD1:

1 . Lady Gaga - Marry The Night

2 . Lady Gaga - Born This Way

3 . Lady Gaga - Government Hooker

4 . Lady Gaga - Judas

5 . Lady Gaga - Americano

6 . Lady Gaga - Hair

7 . Lady Gaga - Scheibe

8 . Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary

9 . Lady Gaga - Black Jesus – Amen Fashion

10 . Lady Gaga - Bad Kids

11 . Lady Gaga - Fashion Of His Love

12 . Lady Gaga - Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

13 . Lady Gaga - Heavy Metal Lover

14 . Lady Gaga - Electric Chapel

15 . Lady Gaga - The Queen

16 . Lady Gaga - You and I

17 . Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory

CD2:

1 . Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Country Road Version)

2 . Lady Gaga - Judas (DJ White Shadow Remix)

3 . Lady Gaga - Marry The Night (Zedd Remix)

4 . Lady Gaga - Scheibe (DJ White Shadow Mugler)

5 . Lady Gaga - Fashion Of His Love (Fernando Garibay Remix)

6 . Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Jost & Naaf Remix)

If the only extras on the deluxe are remixes, i don't think i'll bother. I'll stick with motorbikeface version. I've yet to hear a non-shit Gaga remix. And i own the remix album. :nono:

If the only extras on the deluxe are remixes, i don't think i'll bother. I'll stick with motorbikeface version. I've yet to hear a non-shit Gaga remix. And i own the remix album. :nono:

The Deluxe contains Black Jesus Amen Fashion and Fashion of His Love. Oh, and the remixes aren't all that bad.

"Fashion Of His Love" is giving me Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" vibes.

"Fashion Of His Love" is giving me Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" vibes.

Thats because perez hilton said it.... Seriously the songs are NOTHING alike. People are just LOOKING for shit to bitch about at this point.

Thats because perez hilton said it.... Seriously the songs are NOTHING alike. People are just LOOKING for shit to bitch about at this point.

I didn't know who that is and it is my own option that I think it does because it gives me that song vibe of it.

Edited by Dante

I didn't know who that is and I think it does because it gives me that song vibe of it.

I don't know, I'm going to give you the benifit of the doubt that you're not just repeating someone else's opinion on this matter.

I think people will just be bandwagoning here and I'll be listening to this shite again for about a week just like judas being like bad romance, born this way being like express yourself, edge of glory being like my life would suck without you(and about 50 other song apparantly)...It's just gaga bashing really and it's grown rather tiresome. It's not even to the same level as when coldplay was accused of this.

Some artists can get away with even more blatant similarities.

But, I'm not sure people are understanding basic music theory in general. The chances are song chords repeating happens a LOT.

Lady gaga fashion of his love!

Beyond the clapping sounds, I'm not sure I'll ever understand why people are going to compare these...

Edited by mcj metroid

Some artists can get away with even more blatant similarities.

I'm normally good at spotting similarities but I didn't even notice that! I thought the instrumental of Jessie J's Price Tag sounded like Black Eyed Peas' Where Is The Love and I even made a remix to it.

==========

I've heard the entire album and I thought it was great. Government Hooker, Americano and Judas are my favourites but I like the others too.

Edited by Animal

Perez wasn't actually bashing her though. He said it as a compliment. I even thought it before reading what he said. Only in a couple of parts, but the beat especially. Every song has a counterpart, just because people say so it doesn't mean they're trashing the artist. Born This Way does sound like Express yourself, Judas does sound like a Bad Romance knock off because it was obviously meant to etc.

Fashion of His Love would definitely fit on an early Madonna album, which I love. It's a refreshing change from the rest of Born this Way. It's definitely a mix of Dance with Somebody and Express Yourself. Glad it wasn't on the normal edition though, the production is just too different.

Edited by Slaggis

Ah bollocks.

I forgot that HBO special was on Sky1 tonight :( My dad entered the room and reminded me but I only got Bad Romance + Born This Way. Beautiful, nonetheless :)

I think people will just be bandwagoning here and I'll be listening to this shite again for about a week just like judas being like bad romance, born this way being like express yourself, edge of glory being like my life would suck without you(and about 50 other song apparantly)...It's just gaga bashing really and it's grown rather tiresome. It's not even to the same level as when coldplay was accused of this.

But, I'm not sure people are understanding basic music theory in general. The chances are song chords repeating happens a LOT.

Very true about the Axis thing. I know a lot of Guns N Roses' back catalogue is all G D C. Pop music can be very generic too so anyone who understands a bit of basic music theory can hear the similarities very easy.

Pop all sounds very very samey.

Edited by AndyWylde

Pop all sounds very very samey.

That statement can be applied to practically any genre. ;)

If someone's not a fan of a genre, it'll often sound samey to them. Or rather, they won't enjoy the samey-ness. Or something.

I like all kinds of genres but I can hear the similarities sometimes, particularly in RnB (and I'm not talking about the songs/part of the songs they rip off) but I still like it anyway.

Videos galore! She's too great.

Did somebody say wiiiiiiiiine?

I love the whole giving birth/goo during born this way :D

. edit

I don't think I'll ever get you! :p

Didn't I post here earlier?

Strange.

I basically just said I watched The Monster Ball HBO Special and was blown away - much better than I expected. Not sure what I expected though. 1st half is better than the rest.

But yeah - seems that live is where the whole concept of Lady Gaga really thrives. Would definitely go see her live next time.

Explanation? :D

I don't get the dots (unless I'm missing something...which is probably the matter).

Also, I've still not seen it yet but I will do sometime this week. I've seen her live on shows before and she's been good so no doubt she will be in this.