NEurope
Beast

Lady Gaga

I'm enjoying Edge of Glory more now. I remembered what it reminded me of the other day, then forgot again.

i agree! Those statistics he read at the start of the show surprised. 5th most powerful person in the world ! :o
I loved the fact she seems far more comfortable/confident in herself now... when you look back to how awkward that interview she did on Jonathan Ross was! Yesterday she was joking around, telling stories, joining in with conversation, funny and also able to laugh at herself. Yet she was still humbled and embarrassed almost when he talks about her success... you can tell it's not really about that aspect for her. Was great!

I enjoyed the interview and performance, I think that the multiple guest format worked quite well (apart from that comedian at the end who I've never heard of) and provided a different dynamic to what you would normally see on this type of show.

She'll be on TV again tomorrow night, headlining Radio 1's Big Weekend (Foo Fighters tonight!)

I love how she's rushed through the hits and is spending loads of time on a jazz cover of Nat King Cole and now Speechless!

Thought it was a really great performance from her overall!

Loved all her songs at the piano, though would have rather heard a little more from her than the Trumpet, but hey, it's her show!

It's funny because she doesn't really actually have that many songs to work with... it's just her 1st album has been such a hit! Only big song missing was Paparazzi.

Nice she covered a bit off the new album, thought it was a good version of The Edge of Glory.

She teased in an interview earlier that she may leave the crowd listening to Hair as a treat... as it's officially out tomorrow, dunno if she did or not.

Not sure if there was an encore or not... I guess BBC3 already running 40mins late couldn't really hang around to find out! :p

wow at this remix. :D

Edited by Dante

Remix would be better if they got over the vocals gimmick. I like how it sounds like it was conceived in a hell dimension though. Fitting.

I watched the highlights from Big Weekend - she looked really good - for once her costumes made her look stunning. I loved the belly.

Edge of Glory was good but repetitive. Liked the jazz bit a LOT. Good to see her branching out and doing strange, cool interludes as she sees fit. Very Madonna.

I'm still gonna post this. I'm in love! I adore when she does jazz covers. It's like my 2 loves converging.

Tight Pants and Bad Attitudes!

Hair coming soon :grin:

Sigh.

Talk about disappointed. This was one of the more interesting sounding titles of the album, I felt. Nothing screams out at me in that song :hmm: Quite boring.

Worried.

Ew. Take this shit away from me.

She's done after this album unless she drastically changes *something*.

Ew. Take this shit away from me.

She's done after this album unless she drastically changes *something*.

I some ways I know what you mean / agree, but then, let things lie. By the end I was already like "mmyeah? I enjoy the feeling." I believe in her power to make bad your favourite thing, after 4 listens.

Yeah but that was such a mess. It might grow on me when I listen to the whole album.

Also it annoyed me as the "joke" of "I am/not my hair" has been done before. I even had this in my head about 2 days ago...

And the lyrics were "...". It's like when people make flms with needlessly shit dialouge...just..let someone rewrite it better.

It sounds like The Edge of Glory version2!

Like she had two sets of lyrics and didn't know quite which way to go with the melody, so just did both!

Sigh.

Talk about disappointed. This was one of the more interesting sounding titles of the album, I felt. Nothing screams out at me in that song :hmm: Quite boring.

Worried.

Yeah she said to Radio1 that Hair was supposedly a lot of peoples favourite song on the album!

Another one from the album - Marry The Night.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Edited by Dante

I liked Hair. I don't love it like I do her other songs but I liked it. Marry the Night doesn't work for me here for some reason but I'll have a listen to it as soon as I can. For now though, I found a dubstep version of Judas that's quite cool...

Why does dubstep have the obligatory terrible "drop" in it? They're more often than not shit. Just leave it as it is - the production was good up till then.

The album just leaked. I'm so happy. It's far better than the complete anti-climax I expected. It is however, far less instant than the Fame/Monster.

Americano is completely nuts. Government Hooker is all kinds of brilliant, the chorus made violent love to me. Scheiße is also brilliant. Both give me images of dancing in a filthy, sweat ridden club somewhere in east Berlin.

Edited by Slaggis

The album just leaked. I'm so happy. It's far better than the complete anti-climax I expected. It is however, far less instant than the Fame/Monster.

Americano is completely nuts. Government Hooker is all kinds of brilliant, the chorus made violent love to me. SchiBe is also brilliant. Both give me images of dancing in a filthy, sweat ridden club somewhere in east Berlin.

What, where and how do I get it? lol.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed encourage this.. but can you PM me a download link Slaggis? can't seem to find one :)

PM's sent :)

God, I am head over heels for Government Hooker and Scheiße. The latter of which may be purely for my love of the German language, but still. You & I is the Speechless of the album. As in, it just seems utterly different to the rest of the album. It's far more american, reminds me a little of Shania Twain's 'Come On Over' album.

Edited by Slaggis

Thanks again Slaggis :)

so far so good :) listening now

PM's sent :)

God, I am head over heels for Government Hooker and Scheiße. The latter of which may be purely for my love of the German language, but still. You & I is the Speechless of the album. As in, it just seems utterly different to the rest of the album. It's far more american, reminds me a little of Shania Twain's 'Come On Over' album.

I love scheiBe, Marry the night and you and I.

Marry the night I can imagine being the next single.