NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Outcasts

So has anybody seen the new sci-fi from the BBC? It stars Daniel Mays, Jamie Bamber, Liam Cunningham, Hermione Norris.

I've just watched it and found it somewhat interesting. The story wasn't overly engaging but I think the setting has a lot of potential. The characters didn't seem particularly deep in this episode and the BBC seems to be trying to make a gritty drama set on a different planet rather than a sci-fi. But I'll definitely keep watching.

So what do other people think?

I watched it this morning. I felt it was interesting, but a bit too same with other scifi shows in the past

Just watched this and actually quite surprised at the combination of good production with some very dodgy script in places. (I say good as in good for English TV).

VERY dark though and they brought up some very tough situations which I'm looking forward to hearing more about (halo virus anyone?).

Also, DANIEL from Ugly Betty!?

This isn't great. The characters are awful. However, it's not slow moving so that's good. There's a chance it could pick up so I'll stick with it for a while.

Edited by Daft
Can't spell.

Sign in to follow this