NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

So... Time or Space version... what are you thinking?

Only Ghortex, Mewey, Teetaloo and Minale to go!

Space for me for sure. Ghizero is just incredible,

one thing with Ghozeon is I don't like it's mouth. Or what I assume is it's mouth.

It's kind of meant to be an opened beak if that makes it more understandable?

Also... look at Ghozeon and Ghizero...

Now look at Gigan and King Ghidorah, giant monster villains from the Japanese Godzilla films

tumblr_ljldwjifno1qgckmbo1_500.jpg

I have this idea for a Zelda game I might be doing drawings for.

A new villain invades Hyrule Castle by force and the knights of Hyrule are called to defend the castle. Link, after saving Hyrule in the past, is now one of it's knights and defends the inner castle. In a battle in the Hyrule courtyard the villain is revealed... she is a mysterious woman from the East and a land called Voore. She is called Sheziree. She claims that Hyrule Royal Family is in possession of a pot containing a genie. They say no such thing exists and the castle in ransacked. Link is kidnapped and taken back to Voore as a hostage but the pot is not found.

Zelda hears whispers in her sleep... she follows the voices into the castle dungeons... and this is the first dungeon. Under Hyrule Castle and YES... you're playing as Zelda. In her nightie.

You uncover the pot, it looks just like any other, and inside is Frampo, a rather eccentric, short, fat, genie. He says he was found by the Hyrule Family, and he granted them 3 wishes. Their first wish went SO wrong, that their second wish was to forget the genie existed... he has one wish left to give, and if Sheziree gets hold of him, who knows what she'll wish for.

BUT THE PLOT IS IRRELEVANT in Zelda games innit?

Basically this is The Legend of Zelda: The Missing Link. You play as Zelda, swords, shields, arrows, bombs and all. However, she is hooded and in secret.

It'd be like... a GOOD Wand of Gamelon. Though I didn't want to mention that. :P

..........please........yes.....ohmigawd........

1123421682.gif

I have a very clear idea on what this one looks like but couldn't really get a perspective where you can see it right, so I may sketch it from some different angles to explain. But basically it has a mountain of Crystals on its back and that's more or less the only thing you see when it flies.

100_ghortex_by_spune-d3k96tn.jpg

BLOG: http://urionpokedex.tumblr.com/post/7011772627/ghortex-is-a-legendary-pokemon-from-space-and-the

dA: http://spune.deviantart.com/art/100-Ghortex-215419595

Ghortex is a legendary Pokémon from space and the mascot for the game Pokémon Light Version.

Ghortex was in a parallel universe where the universe collapsed. It is unimaginably dense and propels itself across galaxies in search of light. It draws light into its crystals in order to travel through time.

For years this Pokémon was just a theory… one of its Time-Traveling crystals was found by Team Vortex scientists and they speculated it came from a legendary Pokémon. They have been using the power within it in order to manipulate the history of Urion in order to create a world in which they rule.

Ghortex however will return to Earth to take back its crystal and stop their dastardly plans.

Too stunning... literally, I love so much but words can't convey.

*metaphorically explodes*

I imagine it spinning really slowly around and around, menacing the multiverse.

And ... it is over.

101_teetaloo_by_spune-d3kj5u6.jpg

Teetaloo is a legendary Fire/Electric type from the Urion Region.

It enjoys flying in and out of the Earth’s atmosphere, burning up on the entry and then flying up to do it again. This can cause small storms or wonderful light shows depending on its mood.

It is one of the rarest available in the region. And the final one in the Urion Pokédex!

(I was going to do a pre-evolved Mew called Mewey and a final mutation of Mewtwo called Minale but they're a bit fanwanky and rubbish so in the bin!)

So that's your lot. It's been fun. I'll be uploading the final Gym Leader and some other stuff later but yeah. Urion Pokémon are done. Happy? Favourites?

Do you have any rough sketches of the Mewey and Minale?

Also what has been seen, cannot be unseen...

unledxe.jpg

He he. That was my shoddy lighting.

I am gonna be having a break but here's a preview of what's the come from Pokémon Dusk and Dawn Versions... as we journey to the Pomelia... the Sunshine Country.

Urion and the Time and Space thing has been great but I've felt it's also been quite rubbish at times and a bit too dark and apocalyptic. I won't be pretending it doesn't exist, but Dusk and Dawn Versions will be a bit of a "Hamish's Fakemon reboot" and I'll be spending a bit more time on the designs. I might make a new thread to seperate the two regions if that is allowed.

Also here's a preview of the new Pokedex.

tumblr_lnm123eSIX1qhyojjo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309535188&Signature=SPAOKwiCTUVNAIerJ0QNGujHN7o%3D

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnm123eSIX1qhyojjo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1309535188&Signature=SPAOKwiCTUVNAIerJ0QNGujHN7o%3D

The little sun and moon shows it appears in both Dawn and Dusk versions.

tumblr_lnm5d45Z2R1qhyojjo1_500.png

‘Sup! The name’s Yucca and believe it or not, I’m a professor. (So… I guess you can call me Professor Yucca but I dunno if that rolls off the tongue, if ya know what I mean.)

Chances are you’ve worked out that you’re in the World of Pokémon by now… specifically the region of Pomelia! That’s where I hail from… the Sunshine Country.

Now I dunno what ya plans are for tonight, but I got something I wanna show you. Swing by my lab when you’re not busy, but make sure it’s before sun-down.

But just so that I know its you knockin’ on my door, tell me… are you a boy or a girl?

I feel the ending of HamGen 1 came quite abrupt. I'll be doing a retrospective piece on it this weekend. :)

Edited by Hamishmash
Automerged Doublepost

I love Teetaloo. So cute, but feels great at the same time. And it's a cat, so it's an automatic win in my book. ;)

I'll be looking forward to Dawn/Dusk. :)

I love Teetaloo. So cute, but feels great at the same time. And it's a cat, so it's an automatic win in my book. ;)

I'll be looking forward to Dawn/Dusk. :)

It's clearly a mouse, Jerry style.

LOL! Anyway, it looks enough like a cat for me to love it. :heh:

Yucca is pretty cool. Gives off a Wakka/surfer-dude vibe. :)

I think Ghizero is my favourite.

--------

(No links for now as I need to get off PC for a bit.)

085Armeon.jpg086Bansheon.jpg087Wimple.jpg088Scapula.jpg

089Tectanik.jpg090Mortein.jpg091Ezuwei.jpg092Belludrei.jpg093Morbier.jpg

094Blancocero.jpg095Dafoo.jpg096Zhouzoo.jpg097Nagazhou.jpg

098Ghozeon.jpg099Ghizero.jpg0100Ghortex.jpg0101Teetaloo.jpg

That's fine. All I wanted was the icons. :) I'm working on redecorating the blog a bit in preparation for Gen 2. :)

THANKS!!!

[is Flare a fire rabbit? Because if it is, me and Paj! already had that idea! :heh:]

No. It's a fire hare. ;)

I feel shitty. Chair and I started our own Poke gen in our heads and now the ideas have seeped into the collective conciousness of the universe.

No offense to you, Chair and .. well me... but I don't think "fire rabbit" is exactly a revolutionary idea. Neither is electric mouse or water ... well... whatever Marill is supposed to be.

It's the way they're designed and characterised which makes a Pokémon memorable.

Are you and chair going to be revealing any of these ideas to us? Or are they going to remain in your joint brain. :P