NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Manip Ability?

Changed the eye colour on the guy...?

or at least made it less grainy around the eye area.

also, maybe added the lip stud.

E: Also, maybe cleaning up the skin on the guys cheeks + nose?

def. the eyes though.

looks like the piercing and mebbe added the white light spots to the eyes of teh bloke, and perhaps cleaned up the girls right cheek (the one showin the most)

Looks like you've done something to the eyes and maybe added the piercing.

The piercing is real. My guess is that you blikked your eyes on the photo, and therfor pasted some new ones over. and did some edeting to those.

Well the truth is I changed the eyes. Its part of an xmas present but he looked as drunk as he was, so just planted eyes from another photo of him.

Was amusing reading the answers though.

Well the truth is I changed the eyes. Its part of an xmas present but he looked as drunk as he was, so just planted eyes from another photo of him.

Was amusing reading the answers though.

For some reason I never even paid attention to the eyes...

I was going to suggest you stretched the forehead but I didn't know if that was you so I didn't want to insult :p

For some reason I never even paid attention to the eyes...

I was going to suggest you stretched the forehead but I didn't know if that was you so I didn't want to insult :p

Nope I didn't, although you've ruined the photo for me now :P Yeah he has a receeding hairline but meh.

Anyway made the eyes slightly more grainy so it fits in now (damn moderate digital camera not making good pics in low light!) and just working on some others now. Thanks guys and dolls.

Sign in to follow this