N-Europe

I'm in the Philippines

Mokong

Hey guys,

I'm currently in the Philippines for the next 6 weeks, arrived here last Sunday evening (already having N-E withdrawl obviously).

Just popping into a net cafe for a few mins.

We stayed in Manila for 2 nights before moving onto another island (iloilo) where Joy is from. I met up with a friend of mine there and he uploaded this video. Thought I'd post here for ye to see.

of course I'm making my own vids but likely I won't be editing/uploading anything till after I get home.

Also after the above video was made and my friend left (to get to work) Joy and I went to a mall down the road called "Mall of Asia", it's like the 2nd biggest mall in the Philippines and something like 4th biggest in Asia now I think.

Anyway Joy met a friend of hers there and while they went shopping I decided instead of being bored following them I would try ice skating as they have an ice rink there.

I used to rollerblade back when I was 12 - 14 and always wanted to ice skate but never did till now. Thought my previous rollerblade experience would help me out and it did. Shakey start but after 10mins got into a good flow. Whole hour passed and no falls, thought I was flying.... of course fate decided to step in and i toe poked the ice with my left blade, lost balance and fell. Landed pretty much all on my left arm/elbow. Got up right away thought I was fine, little pain and no movement issues with arm.

But later in the day it started to get worse and worse to the point that by the time I went to bed I couldn't bend or straghten my arm at all. Next morning was a bit better though and made the flight from Manila to Iloilo fine. Just needed help getting bags into the overhead bins.

This morning was a bit better again but still can;t straighten fully. Went to see a reflexologist and he did some massage stuff on me. Muscle is swollen and some of it stuck round the joint the wrong way but he said he fixed it. Just need to wait for swelling to go down.

But somewhat of a positive to the whole thing is Joy took some video footage of me staking and also caught the fall on film, haha.

Likely won't have it uploaded till I get back but it'll be funny to see when I do.

Anyway, till I need my next N-E fix, see ya : peace: