N-Europe

2010 in Music

Ashley

"Lame Font" works really well with the image. And as a statement, It's nice to see a cover so direct with it's text.

Kanye's album cover is stunning since it's clear he knew the album is great, so he got rid of that shitty cartoon bear and got decent art/designs.

The worst album cover I've been exposed to this year is:

coco-rosie-grey-oceans-cover-art.jpg

It's disgusting. Considering the obvious effort to create interesting covers for their other albums. This looks like an afternoon playing with felt in the garden, then a quick play around on GIMP.

No no. Newson's is crap. Its the big black border as well. The main image is fine but the rest just looks GIMP made.

Or should I say Newson's is most ruined by a cheaply/lazily produced aspect rather than being completely shit?

After googling Joanna Newsom's album cover, they are both crap, the one Paj posted just takes it though on the general basis that's what album artwork I created would look like if I had GIMP.

The lack of effort in Joanna Newsom's is staggeringly as bad though.

I think I discovered quite a few new bands this year, mostly through my friends.

Iron and wine are my best of 2010, his gorgeous voice! Hopefully going to see him this year.

I also got massively into Mumford & sons. Mogwai, Bon Iver.

I also loved most of Lady Gaga's stuff, Rihanna's last two albums, Linkin Park's new album I actually like after slating it. Katy Perry's last album was good.

There's been so many >.<

I think I discovered quite a few new bands this year, mostly through my friends.

Iron and wine are my best of 2010, his gorgeous voice! Hopefully going to see him this year.

I also got massively into Mumford & sons. Mogwai, Bon Iver.

...And you were doing so well up until Lady Gaga :heh:

I cant help trolling. It's in my blood.