N-Europe

Teh King Kong thread!

Mizuti

I'm sick of how they're whoring Peter Jackson's name for this, which as most people know I don't rate the Lord Of The Rings that highly. "Peter Jackson's King Kong" As if he wrote it as was the case for "William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet" and "Mary Shelly's Frankenstein".

Also on the game they have "The official game of the movie" as if some bootleg copy is going to come out and we won't know the difference.

yeah but u cant compare 1 film to an entire saga...cmon now

Don't get me wrong King Kong is a great film. But its nowhere near the best ever, but then again we're arguing opinions here and theres no end to it.

Personally I would rather watch any Star Wars film over King Kong. I think its one of those films that you won't be able to watch often.

Don't get me wrong King Kong is a great film. But its nowhere near the best ever, but then again we're arguing opinions here and theres no end to it.

Personally I would rather watch any Star Wars film over King Kong. I think its one of those films that you won't be able to watch often.

well i wont argue, but for me, it isnt the best film ever, ill need to get it on dvd before i decide if its a film i could watch amost everyday. i guess the film misses the really cool quotes that lotr has. lotr i could watch all the time, seriously. but PJ really made kong enjoyable for me, altho i could see myself skipping to the skull island part tbh, where with lotr fotr, i could watch any part over and over again.

you could say that king kong has more romance then padme and anakin ever did tho:P