N-Europe

Battlestar Galactica mafia

Sméagol

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you even going to try to defend yourself?

Sure, if there's a need for it. But the posts made by Nintendohnut confuses me. It seems he's confusing the games. I wasn't evil in the Pirate Mafia, I'm not evil here, but I guess there are elements of my roles in each game that might make me appear evil. I want to know what I'm actually defending myself against here.

He wasn't confusing anything. Ellmeister questioned Nintendohnut's info, and Nintendohnut made reference to the fact that Ellmeister was acussing someone in the pirate mafia, without giving info.

Well you could start by telling us something about your character at least.

What about you HeroicJanitor, you claim to be the current president. What advantages have you gained from your presidential status?

I get an extra ability point per turn and have an ability to give others one extra ability point at the start of the next turn. The ability is called "presidential motivation". It's difficult to pick people to give points to but I don't trust you so you'll get nothing. And like it.

You said it's difficult to give people points because you don't know who is good and you've already given two people points and appointed a vice-president. Just randomly?

Is the mafia going to kill the people you used your points on in some sort of time travelling machine?