NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

I targeted Tales last night so I assume we are the Yellow and Orange Pokemon mentioned in the writeup

There is no way a Zapdos can leave spores. It doesn't work like that.

That proves it: gmac is a lair!

Ok, I was wrong, but I have reason to believe your not right either. I'd like your question to Gmac to be anwsered too.

Those spores are confusing.

Does no one know anything about Pokémon? Spores are left by grass Pokémon.

I know the first 151. And Togepi.

Hence the confusement. There doesn't seem to be a grass Pokémon (or whatever) mentioned in the write-up for this event.

Well then you should know Zapdos and Moltres and that they both have nothing to do with spores.

Well then you should know Zapdos and Moltres and that they both have nothing to do with spores.

I assumed the spores were from a third party. It has no relevance to the situation.

I was thinking of spines when I read it. You're right but to me it looks like the yellow pokémon caused the spores. Maybe Rez doesn't know the difference :p

I'd like to know from gmac what he did / attempted to do to Tales. And if he knows he succeeded.

Bitches that's not how spores work. Let's just deal with it.

I believe in gmac.

Vote: Cube

Seems like someone covered Zapdos is spores, which were singed by his fire. A yellow pokemon folded his wings, could have been Zapdos, or something else that released spores, it could not, however, be Zapdos releasing spores. The storm cloud however, could be Zapdos.

Sorry first sentence should read, seems like someone covered moltres in spores.

I'm a reverse tracker and it turns out Tales was popular last night since along with myself he was targeted by Mcoy, Janitor and Smeagol so I assume one of them is the spore producing Pokemon

I'm a reverse tracker and it turns out Tales was popular last night since along with myself he was targeted by Mcoy, Janitor and Smeagol so I assume one of them is the spore producing Pokemon

That sounds reasonable indeed.

No. I honestly don't know what they are and what they do, only that I think they shouldn't be there in the first place.

So Cube thinks he is zapdos and targeted Diageo.

Gmac thinks he's zapdos and targeted Tales - backed up by the write-up.

Tales is the orange pokemon who was targeted by Mcoy, Herojan and Sméagol.

Cube thinks he stopped diageo from attacking killing last night, Diageo says he hasn't even got a night power.

gmac do you think the storm cloud is anything to do with you?

It was probably McCoy or heroicjanitor then.

It doesn't strike me as a particularly evil power, more just like one of those "marker" powers. Though I have given that role to a mafia member in my past games...

[..]

gmac do you think the storm cloud is anything to do with you?

I think it is me.

A large yellow Pokemon folded its wings, as an orange, flaming Pokemon shook off the singed fuzzy spores from its body...it was covered. A huge crowd of Pokemon were nearby, but a storm cloud obscured much of the view.

It sounds like me and Zapdos are two independant events. Because the crowd can't see much, I'm not sure if the spore producing Pokemon is even mentioned.

Also, the fuzzy spores are sung/sing/sang/sanged.