NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Zapdos has spikey 'feathers', it seems more likely that zapdos covered moltres (if diageo is moltres) in spores than the other way around.

If the large yellow pokémon is Cube and he's not Zapdos, who could it be? Zapdos is the only one I can think of that fits the description.

Diageo, you definitely are the orange pokémon/Moltres?

Also worth noting that Cube started the lynch train on Dyson during the first day.

Also worth noting that Cube started the lynch train on Dyson during the first day.

It was a test. I'd guess that 40% of those people who went with me are mafia.

Diageo, are you at least the orange, flaming pokémon?

Aqui1a, I reached my target last night as far as I know. If you're who I think you are from the write-up then that should suffice?

It's a brilliant tactic from the mafia - if they all back up each other then everyone will likely trust them.

No, I'm not a flaming pokemon.

It's a brilliant tactic from the mafia - if they all back up each other then everyone will likely trust them.

If everyone backs each other up, and you were townie, if you showed up as townie then everyone else would look bad.

If everyone backs each other up, and you were townie, if you showed up as townie then everyone else would look bad.

The static from my wings kind of messes with that.

20091021T181735_Home_and_Away_Gallery_2-1_1256145631_large.jpg?1256146210

I don't get it.

The static from my wings kind of messes with that.

So you would appear evil if you died?

Tales, if you are the orange Pokémon, can you clear this up for The Peeps and me? Do you leave spores on your target (the yellow Pokémon in this case)?

I don't get it.

(Its Alf from Home and Away, his catch phrase is getting angry and saying "flaming") :p

So you would appear evil if you died?

I didn't specifically say that. But my death write-up may get my role, power or alignment incorrect.

(Its Alf from Home and Away, his catch phrase is getting angry and saying "flaming") :p

My mam watches that crap, I actually laughed at it today. What a coincidence.

I didn't specifically say that. But my death write-up may get my role, power or alignment incorrect.

That just makes you look like a mafia who fucked up.

Tales, if you are the orange Pokémon, can you clear this up for The Peeps and me? Do you leave spores on your target (the yellow Pokémon in this case)?

I don't have any power that can leave spores.

I don't have any power that can leave spores.

Winnar! Zapdos left the spores...

Gmac you targeted Tales then?