N-Europe

Blink 182 2011 UK Tour

Murr

447x324_BLINK_kerrang.jpg

Blink 182 Tickets go on sale to o2 Customers tomorrow at 9am for £32.50 (Probably £35 after postage etc), General sale on Friday 26th at 9am.

8th July - Manchester Evening News Arena. Manchester

12th July - Metro Radio Arena. Newcastle Upon Tyne

13th July - Trent FM Arena Nottingham. Nottingham

15th July - LG Arena. Birmingham

18th July - The O2. London

No idea of supporting bands, but frankly... who cares... it's Blink 182, I have heard that live performances aren't really that great by them, but again... Who cares... this is the band that reminds me most of the last 2 years of school and my college days, I cant wait to see them.

I'll be getting my tickets for Birmingham tomorrow morning.

Would love to see them again, saw them back in the day a few times. However, The O2 arena one clashes with Latitude festival in the summer that I go to. I'll be travelling home the day of the gig so it would be pretty epic to go straight to Blink after a 4 day festival. it's doable though....

Well... I WONT be getting my tickets today via o2 Priority as i'm down to £11.39p till pay day :D

I should be able to get them Friday in general sale, I managed to get Prodigy tickets last year that way and that was for only one venue (MK Bowl) so hopefully should be able to get Birmingham Arena tickets. (crosses fingers)

FML, the pre-sale standing tickets had gone within a minute, it offered me lower tier. I checked again for standing and now all thats left is upper. Balls to that I've 'sat' near the top of the O2 its bloody dangerous, I'm not doing that again.

Think I'm gonna have to wait until general sale now. :(

Got some tickets through o2 Priority just couldn't resist. Must see Travis drum live once more. Got seats in a higher up block but I don't care, sat there before for KoL once and was a good view almost dead level with the stage. Plus I'm too old to be on the floor with all the kids with Blink 182 jumping up and down. I shall enjoy my seat and cup holder for my beer old man style.

Monday 18th July is going to be an epic day. Travel home from Latitude festival and straight off to blink. Awesome.

I am now bricking it.... alot...

Tickets on sale at 9:30am today (My bad about the time in original post)

I keep telling myself i got Prodigy Tickets last year (despite queueing online for ages) and got Foo Fighter tickets a couple of weeks ago (again despite being in an online queue for ages)

this time should be no different...

I keep trying to tell myself Prodigy and Foo Fighter tickets are much more sought after then Blink....

Man... i hope i get some tickets :heart:

Best of luck Murr, I've just got out of bed to buy these tickets. Not a wise plan considering I finished work at 5 and got to sleep around 6-ish.

Double-post m-m-m-m-m-m-merge:

Winrar! 3 Standing tickets at the O2. Worth waiting for!

Edited by Ramar
Automerged Doublepost

Best of luck Murr, I've just got out of bed to buy these tickets. Not a wise plan considering I finished work at 5 and got to sleep around 6-ish.

Double-post m-m-m-m-m-m-merge:

Winrar! 3 Standing tickets at the O2. Worth waiting for!

Got 4 tickets seated at Birmingham LG Arena... the Standing went practically instantly ::shrug:

Never mind... got the wholesome tickets anyways!!! so happy!

Congrats Ramar on the standing tickets. that's gunna be awesome!