NEurope
nightwolf

Cataclysm: World of Warcraft

I dream every night of my CE coming and I take my Mage to Hyjal.

Edited by UziT
typo

I dream every night of my CE coming and I take my Mage to Hyjal.

That's dedication!

I'm massively excited, I realised I get paid a couple of days before this comes out so I can easily afford it. :love:

I realised I get paid a couple of days before this comes out so I can easily afford it. :love:

Snap. Otherwise I'd be spooned for cash.

I've had £60 set aside for the CE since Cata was announced. I missed out on the first CE and the Burning Crusade CE, managed to get WOTLK and it was awesome!

Edited by UziT
typo, grammer fail

OK team:

Had a chat with a guy at work today and reminisced about Wow...I might get back in to it....

So would I have to play through all of WOTLK content in order to play Cataclysm? I have a 70 from back in the daaaaay.

OK team:

Had a chat with a guy at work today and reminisced about Wow...I might get back in to it....

So would I have to play through all of WOTLK content in order to play Cataclysm? I have a 70 from back in the daaaaay.

Nope.

Cataclsym is basically re-vamping all of WoW areas, tbh I'd say levelling a new character for cata just because it'll be a lot different and you haven't played for a while.

hm might do...

are you all doing that?

I am, I think most people will probably do so because of the new races: worgen/goblins.

I'd go have a read on the wow-europe website and see how you find it. :)

nooooooooooo! not official forums!

I'd miss my warrior though. She might have looked like a low rent hooker in her metal chaps but I really like the class.

nooooooooooo! not official forums!

I'd miss my warrior though. She might have looked like a low rent hooker in her metal chaps but I really like the class.

No, the website, not the forums. :)

The warrior I don't quite know the ins and outs but you'll still need wotlk to progress through I think?

Yeah I would. It's only about £15-20 online but I imagine I'd be rocking through it solo. do not want. if the new pack makes Azeroth all new and a bunch of people I know are up for a bit of dedicated time with new toons, I might go for that first.

a site that's good for WoW news and has loads of info and screenshots about Cataclysm is

MMO Champion

I used to check it all the time when I was hardcore raider :)

I myself go to MMO-Champ to check on what's going on in ol' Azeroth.

And levelling is always more fun with others. Why me and my friend have already decided what classes we'll be taking together to level with come Cata time :heh:

Go go tank and healer!!

Hmm...something appears to have happened. I appear to have become useful and I've no idea how. I've been second on the DPS meter for the past couple of instances. I only seem to come second to whoever has a decent AOE (I have none, damn Rogues). I used to almost always be second last only to the healer. Someone actually congratulated me on getting such high DPS. Somethings not right, I shall investigate...

People will look back on the Cataclysm and remember it for the weird and new experiences. My weirdest experience of the whole thing will be becoming usefu

Rogues are top DPSers or they were in my old guild before 4.0 (or what ever the pre-cata patch was).

Rogues are top DPSers or they were in my old guild before 4.0 (or what ever the pre-cata patch was).

Bah hunters are still slightly all over the place. I've given up tbh, waiting til cata comes out.

Is there a realm that a few N-E peeps are on? The one I'm on at the moment has my ex and a guy who used to be one of my best friends, but is now with my ex on it. It's messy.

Is there a realm that a few N-E peeps are on? The one I'm on at the moment has my ex and a guy who used to be one of my best friends, but is now with my ex on it. It's messy.

I am on Boulderfist. With the Horde. Lvl 80 but might try a Goblin.

I'm on the sha'tar quite a lot, unfortunately my uni friends chose an rp realm, no idea why -.-.

When I played, RP realms always had a rep for being much more mature than standard PVP. It was a way to play the game in full (no carebear) without encountering the dregs of society who ganked STV on the regular.

___

I can't find my WOW discs! I found BC but my original game might have perished in The Great Annihilation I visited upon my room recently. Pah!

you can download the whole client from Battle.net as long as you remember your login :)

^ Exactly.

RP just isn't something I'm into Dan, you have to be so serious and have back stories and be friends with his sisters brother who is a ninja for stormwind. ARGH I hate it.

I also don't like pvp very much even though my hunter is on one. But never mind.

sweeeeet!

Not sure I ever signed up to B.Net- would a trial version of WoW + my log in work?

^ Exactly.

RP just isn't something I'm into Dan, you have to be so serious and have back stories and be friends with his sisters brother who is a ninja for stormwind. ARGH I hate it.

I also don't like pvp very much even though my hunter is on one. But never mind.

I never RP'd there- I just played with friends looking for an actually adult place to play the game.