N-Europe

T-Mobile - Welcome Back

lostmario

I won't smile T-Mobile are arseholes! I rang and cancelled my contract when it was up for renewal recieved letter confirming it was cancelled and recieved and paid my final bill YET some fucktard clearly didn't do their job. I recieved a letter 5 months later from a debt collector telling me I was being pursued by them for debts of £170! Dumbest thing of all because yes my account was closed I couldn't ring them up and alter anything despite them agreeing that it did look like a mistake. Only way to get it off my credit report record pay it! FUCKERS!

If only people in the advertisment business actually applied themselves to doing something important, instead of fucking phone commercials, such a positive change could be made.

If they did something as emotive as this, on the importance of voting/political awareness, the importance of sustainable energy, the importance of x,y,z.

If only people in the advertisment business actually applied themselves to doing something important, instead of fucking phone commercials, such a positive change could be made.

If they did something as emotive as this, on the importance of voting/political awareness, the importance of sustainable energy, the importance of x,y,z.

To the people hiring them, the fact people think about T-Mobile is a very, very important. Remember, people are dicks.

I won't smile T-Mobile are arseholes! I rang and cancelled my contract when it was up for renewal recieved letter confirming it was cancelled and recieved and paid my final bill YET some fucktard clearly didn't do their job. I recieved a letter 5 months later from a debt collector telling me I was being pursued by them for debts of £170! Dumbest thing of all because yes my account was closed I couldn't ring them up and alter anything despite them agreeing that it did look like a mistake. Only way to get it off my credit report record pay it! FUCKERS!

Don't pay it. Phone the collection agency and tell them you have proof the account was closed, which you should do if you have that letter.

The marketing industry is like any other; they exist to make a profit.

There have however been loads of high profile social marketing campaigns.

DrinkAware is a huge one. Drink driving ALWAYS comes up over the Christmas period too.

Here are some of my favourite ever adverts from the Health Education Board of Scotland (HEBS, now defunct). Some cracking adverts here.

I'd really recommend watching all of them; they're fantastic adverts.

The ginger girl actualy went to my school.

And here is a playlist which seems to have lots more social marketing adverts.

Don't pay it. Phone the collection agency and tell them you have proof the account was closed, which you should do if you have that letter.

I already paid it I had to! It was when I was moving out my parents basically I needed it off my credit report ASAP in order to get the place I found. Not a lot of places to live in Harrogate that are affordable I would have lost the place if I didn't and I had previously struggled to find anywhere. I paid direct to T-Mobile they said there was nothing I could do to alter requested payments as my account was indeed cancelled. Basically I was left with the choice of not paying and waiting and likely having to court whilst also losing place to live or just pay up and be forever pissed off.