N-Europe

Comdey Rainbow Your Clip Compilation

ReZourceman

Comedy Rainbow Season 1 will be coming to an end soon, and the penultimate episode will be fairly special! I would like to feature several (at least) audience submissions of any funny or shit clips, but they have to be new and not something that you did ages ago.

All quality of video is accepted, and all videos accepted, no matter what the content.

Upload your video to YouTube, then PM me, or post to me somehow or Facebook message me, and I will download it and (ask that you then delete it) so the surprise isn't ruined.

I would love much participation on this. I know some of you have video cameras or webcams, and will feel sad if certain names do not submit. :p

;)

Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

What's this all about? What's Comedy Rainbow?

Do you just want clips of us doing something funny? Like a funniest home movies type thing?

*Feels like the kid that left, then came back two years later and missed out on a lot of stuff in the middle and so these things that should be common knowledge to the community are a mystery to me.*

What's this all about? What's Comedy Rainbow?

Do you just want clips of us doing something funny? Like a funniest home movies type thing?

*Feels like the kid that left, then came back two years later and missed out on a lot of stuff in the middle and so these things that should be common knowledge to the community are a mystery to me.*

34119_10150200476335581_509970580_13246644_830520_n.jpg

All 17 episodes of the amazing series (gradually gets better and better, arguably) peaks around 12 ish, and maintains a level of quality from there on out ~ are in the first post of this thread;

(Oh and the audio for episode 1 is particularly bad)

Comedy Rainbow

I am proud of the achievement, I know it has its flaws, but I still think there are the odd few hilarious bits, and am mostly happy with it. :D

Edited by ReZourceman