Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

ReZourceman

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what are you trying to say then Dannyboy?

Is MadDog not Lileep. Did he actually target Zell. Is he the black pokemon as well. Nothing in the write-up matches anything you said.

While it matches everything I said.

Are we just going to sit here doing nothing. We must vote for somebody.

Is that an actual role reveal HeroJan?

So what are you trying to say then Dannyboy?

Is MadDog not Lileep. Did he actually target Zell. Is he the black pokemon as well. Nothing in the write-up matches anything you said.

While it matches everything I said.

Are we just going to sit here doing nothing. We must vote for somebody.

Is that an actual role reveal HeroJan?

All I'm saying is that he may be the killer on night 1, and that I'm pretty certain he's evil. I have no idea about the rest.

He can't be the killer. The write-up specifically said that a black pokemon killed Zellm, and that Lileep did nothing.

Or are you saying that he's not actually Lileep either, and in his "other PM," he got that he is another pokemon. And someone else who is active enough to send PMs but not to talk is actually Lileep, or some pokemon with the same colours.

Instead of lynching MadDog, and then if he's wrong we lynch you. Why don't we lynch you, and then if you're town we'll go for MadDog?

He can't be the killer. The write-up specifically said that a black pokemon killed Zellm, and that Lileep did nothing.

Or are you saying that he's not actually Lileep either, and in his "other PM," he got that he is another pokemon. And someone else who is active enough to send PMs but not to talk is actually Lileep, or some pokemon with the same colours.

Why are you trying to put words in my mouth? I don't know what Pokémon he is, but I do know my result is that he targetted Zell on night 1. Besides, that's not even the main reason I'm convinced he's evil.

Well the words that I'm apparently putting into your mouth, is the only way that you could be right with your result.

The logical conclusion is that your result is wrong.

He did nothing on night one, if he was indeed mafia, the mafia wouldn't let him do nothing and be potentially vulnerable when he is basically invulnerable.

Why don't you get your partner to back you up here. If you indeed have one.

There is no reason to not believe him.

There is no evidence whatsoever to the contrary. Yet all evidence points against you. I have no reason whatsoever to believe you.

Why do you trust your partner? Why aren't you trying to lynch him?

Well this has been great to read :p

I have to say I'm more inclined to agree with Diageo at the moment. It's interesting that you say you know if your target has been redirected but would you know if YOU have? Right now there's more evidence backing up Maddog as lileep and not the black pokemon/killer.

It could simply be that you were forced to target someone else without your knowledge or something in night 1 but you're certainly not helping your case by being so stubborn. At first Diageo was the same but now he's come out with his role and it makes sense to me at least.

vote: Dannyboy.

It just seems to me that you have this piece of information which can't relate to Maddog's Pokémon as you would've know straight away that he was definitely lileep. So it must relate specifically to his alignment or target or something.

I just think it's more likely that you've been redirected in some way and you've actually got this information about someone else but don't know it. Can you be 100% sure the information you have relates to Maddog?

What's the standing at the moment? If I'm about to get lynched, I want to reveal what I know in time.

Listen, whether my info on MadDog from night 1 is accurate or not is completely irrelevant to the real reason I'm suspicious of him. I really wish I could reveal it, but I can't. Not until my death is certain, anyway, so please give me a chance to reveal it before giving me the final vote.

As I said, I'm a tracker. I'm not at all useless now. It's hard to explain the nature of my prime suspicion of MadDog, but it's not related to my power.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!