N-Europe

Extra Life 24 hour gamathon 16th October, Watch Us, Join Us, Play Online, SPONSOR US!

flameboy

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

argh crap hope you get it sorted by tomorrow so we can meet up online. My best laid plans for getting dead rising 2 via shopto are in tatters, been waiting to get paid and its been in stock all week and now its sold out. gonna have to check asda later when mike, luke and me do our late night raid!

Im having minecraft multiplayer withdrawl lol

No idea what to start with tomorrow. I cant decide if im gonna go with something simple or go straight into a proper game. How about you guys?

I dunno really I've got The Darkness to finish that I started last weekend but thought would have finished playing that...buts its a bit heavy to start with I might start with a bit of pac pix on ds game I've not finished since launch....I really don't have a clue though tbh...Got Red Steel 2 to start and play as well...and getting Dead Rising 2 aiming to finish them to if I can but don't hold me to it.

This poster is awesome:

ExtraLifeHouston.jpg

I don't have it either I'm afraid :( As you've sponsored me am keen to meet up with you at some point?! So what other online games you got?!

Well I do have other online Wii games, like CoD:MWR, Mario Kart and Conduit.... but Monster Hunter has just been owning my gaming life since it released (I've still not even finished the minimum on Galaxy 2 yet and put over 400 hours into MH3 so far... and still not bored :grin:)

IE: I will likely be playing MH3 most of tomorrow :heh:

Well I do have other online Wii games, like CoD:MWR, Mario Kart and Conduit.... but Monster Hunter has just been owning my gaming life since it released (I've still not even finished the minimum on Galaxy 2 yet and put over 400 hours into MH3 so far... and still not bored :grin:)

IE: I will likely be playing MH3 most of tomorrow :heh:

blimey thats a lot of hours...

I just sponsored $4. I put it all in Goafer's because I wasn't feeling giving out $1 each, for time's sake, and he was pretty low down against his target.

Had I known the pound was so against the dollar, I would've donated more, alas, I was unaware. Literally only have a couple of quid left in PayPal which will be needed for invoices on eBay. If you're a couple of dollars off your overall target I can bump for you. : oD

Edit: I'll also certainly be on Unch 2 online tomorrow if you guys need a 3rd person thrill-fix-hax.

Edited by dwarf

I just sponsored $4. I put it all in Goafer's because I wasn't feeling giving out $1 each, for time's sake, and he was pretty low down against his target.

Had I known the pound was so against the dollar, I would've donated more, alas, I was unaware. Literally only have a couple of quid left in PayPal which will be needed for invoices on eBay. If you're a couple of dollars off your overall target I can bump for you. : oD

Edit: I'll also certainly be on Unch 2 online tomorrow if you guys need a 3rd person thrill-fix-hax.

Cheers Matt! It is appriciated!