NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Choze

Lovefilm application heading to PS3

Its pretty good. Selection is vast so far. Quality of video varies however. Some are excellent. A Korean movie had poor quality though. Its great but definately a 1.0 version. How do we access our rental list directly?

What does the 30 day free trial offer, can I order Blu-rays and games?

You get Blu-Rays. I had to ask to get games added to my trial.

All the content on PS3 are fully free. I was confused earlier but the Q&A makes it clear. They dont have the paid options yet like the website. But there is thousands of free content(if you are on trial or sub) anyway :)

For those new to lovefilm here are special codes: http://www.lovefilm.com/partnership/lovefilm-promotion-codes?awc=2605_1289487374_43b32e67d4b2cb22046cc1eb1fbd76d2

Includes 30 days of free games and movie rentals or pay for 1 month and get 2 or M&S vouchers etc.

Blu Ray is included with DVD/movies there is no extra fee :)

I am also playing my Black Ops through rental for the record. My sub is the games and movies one :)

I really wish I had better internet.

:(

LoveFilm, PlayTV and vidZone really makes the PS3 a media awesome-ness-thing.

All the content on PS3 are fully free. I was confused earlier but the Q&A makes it clear. They dont have the paid options yet like the website. But there is thousands of free content(if you are on trial or sub) anyway :)

For those new to lovefilm here are special codes: http://www.lovefilm.com/partnership/lovefilm-promotion-codes?awc=2605_1289487374_43b32e67d4b2cb22046cc1eb1fbd76d2

Includes 30 days of free games and movie rentals or pay for 1 month and get 2 or M&S vouchers etc.

Blu Ray is included with DVD/movies there is no extra fee :)

I am also playing my Black Ops through rental for the record. My sub is the games and movies one :)

It's not free at all you have to have a subscription that includes streaming!

It's not free at all you have to have a subscription that includes streaming!

We have been saying that. What you dont relaise is that for other movies you need to pay per movie. Those are not on PS3 yet. Basically only the all you can eat selection is up.

We have been saying that. What you dont relaise is that for other movies you need to pay per movie. Those are not on PS3 yet. Basically only the all you can eat selection is up.

It's nothing to do with what I do and don't realise, I'm not stupid! All I'm saying is your last post started with "All the content on PS3 are fully free" its very misleading because it isn't! Typical you skewing facts round to make everything Sony does absolutely perfect.

It's nothing to do with what I do and don't realise, I'm not stupid! All I'm saying is your last post started with "All the content on PS3 are fully free" its very misleading because it isn't! Typical you skewing facts round to make everything Sony does absolutely perfect.

You are not getting it. This would be patronising to most people. The PS3 content is subscription based but it does not include the pay to watch movies whether you have a sub or not. Pay to watch movies are basically like the PS Video store. I was worried it was charging my credit card for some movies silently. Right now the PS3 is only showing you the free options that you get once you subscribe.

If you read my post carefully where i mention its free if you have a sub you would have understood.

direct quote of my post:

All the content on PS3 are fully free. I was confused earlier but the Q&A makes it clear. They dont have the paid options yet like the website. But there is thousands of free content(if you are on trial or sub) anyway
Edited by Choze

You are not getting it. This would be patronising to most people. The PS3 content is subscription based but it does not include the pay to watch movies whether you have a sub or not. Pay to watch movies are basically like the PS Video store. I was worried it was charging my credit card for some movies silently. Right now the PS3 is only showing you the free options that you get once you subscribe.

If you read my post carefully where i mention its free if you have a sub you would have understood.

direct quote of my post:

I have used LoveFilm before I know what the hell your talking about not my fault your dumb and thought it was charging your credit card! Anyway my point still stands your first sentence is wrong "All the content on PS3 are fully free" in the context of the PS3 system is wrong regardless of what you say later on...

I think what Choze is trying to say is that "only the films that are free to watch with a LoveFilm subscription are on the PS3. The films that you have to pay for on top of a subscription are nowhere to be found."

I think what Choze is trying to say is that "only the films that are free to watch with a LoveFilm subscription are on the PS3. The films that you have to pay for on top of a subscription are nowhere to be found."

Yeah I was worried about that.

Sign in to follow this