NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Pigeons!

About a year ago I accidentally kicked a pigeon. I thought it would fly away but it didn't. Well, it still was able to fly afterwards. ::shrug:

Well, it was an accident that I hit the pigeon...For years when I did the "kicking movement" the birds would fly away. But on that day this particular one didn't. I haven't done it since then.

I cried laughing at this. The best things I've ever read.

I almost ran over a pigeon last week. It played Roulette with me and it won. I was coming around a bend to a long straight, and this pigeon casually just walked out into the road.

I looked at it. It looked at me. Then, it kept looking, and I had to swerve at the last minute to drive around it. When I looked in my rear mirrow, it was still there, looking at me.

Fuck you, pigeon!

These pigeons are getting too cocky, it's our fault. We have been too indifferent towards them.

As for pigeons, I don't mind them at all. Plus there's lots of people here (even a few in my street) who keep pigeons. You know, racing pigeons and all that. So I'm used to them.

This is a good point, really I can only see I hate high street pigeons, you know the ones who keep coming because some idiot has decided it would be 'fun' to drop a chip on the floor and ended up with 500+ pigeons in everyone's face, the ones who never move when you need them too and run into cars. Well screw you.

But otherwise pigeons are still birds, they don't bother me, so long as I don't have to shoo them so much in town.

Pigeons are like so minor over here in Australia (Or where I live anyway) It's these fuckers that are everywhere

magpie_australian_20060313_0025.jpg

And thanks to the fact that it's spring I can't go for a run out in the bush because those bastards swoop at me, and they have a nasty hit I can tell you that >_<

When I visited Sydney, I noticed a long-legged bird about the size of a turkey (distorted memory probz) with a beak that was long and thin and curved downwards, and was astonished at how EVERYWHERE it was.

Anyway! Pigeons! love 'em. I'm convinced I can lure any of them. Close your hand so that your index finger remains waggle-able, and WAGGLE IT. Pretend it's a WORM! They will stroll over all curious and get withing KICKING DISTANCE!

I do like pigeons. They have faces. Curious eyes. I feel sorry that they are too stupid to realise that I'm not going to attack them, that they choose to go on a neck-warbling power-walk to get away from me. I always apologise in my head for making them move away from the burger giblets that they've been pecking at for half an hour.

Pigeons never eat the salad. Hum.

Sign in to follow this