N-Europe

It's Britney, Bitch.

Slaggis

I'm thinking of using her new video as a sleeping aid.

Brit can't put on her socks nowaways without looking like she's trying too hard. She's the fakest popstar we have. WE all know you'd rather be taking a nap Brit!

Such bull. That may have been the case at one point, but to keep grasping at a blatantly outdated opinion is just stupid. Watch any of the videos of her currently on-going tour and you'll see she wants to be there and is blatantly having the time of her life. She finally appears to be settling back into her career, which is nice to see.

One of the best on the album. I'm hoping she ends the era with Inside Out of Criminal.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched her 'performances' on whatever that recent awards show was - embarassing to say the least. How awful to continually mime around other people's live vocals.

She has no interest in her career. She has money. She doesn't give a shit. End of.

Such bull. That may have been the case at one point, but to keep grasping at a blatantly outdated opinion is just stupid. Watch any of the videos of her currently on-going tour and you'll see she wants to be there and is blatantly having the time of her life. She finally appears to be settling back into her career, which is nice to see.
Oh yeah it really shows...

and... (@2:50)

Edited by Retro_Link

*points to the above videos*