Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

MARVEL Mafia Game Thread

chairdriver

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we maybe start role claiming? Since no one is talking or sharing information. I know it might not be the best option (it's easy to tell lies), but at the moment we have nothing to go on. =/
That sounds like a mafia tactic to get us to divulge our roles so you can kill us tonight.

Regardless, I already roleclaimed.

That sounds like a mafia tactic to get us to divulge our roles so you can kill us tonight.

Regardless, I already roleclaimed.

Right. If I could kill, I would, just to get something happening. As it is though, I don't even have a power. =P

well at this stage we're looking at still having 3 or 4 mafia left (assuming 4 or 5 at the start) and only 8 players, so they're one/two night kills away from victory anyway

we seem to have no investigators left and no leads, so yay

Worst thing is, at this point, I fully believe Paj Meen Ah to be evil. But we can't lynch him.

Zell claims protector

Eenuh claims no power

Diageo claims double protector thingy

I claim powerless Daredevil

Rummy claims Neutral who swings either way

gmac, Paj Meen Ah and Peeps haven't claimed anything.

Who am I missing?

Any reason why Paj is evil? He seems very quiet.

Withdraw Vote

Okay, maybe I'm being a bit hasty with this. I'll reread the thread.

Ok, after rereading the thread, I've noticed that Paj Meen Ah hasn't contributed anything to discussions (except to flaunt his Marvel knowledge once in a while). He didn't ask questions, he didn't push issues, he didn't pursue leads, didn't throw accusations... Nothing.

He was one of the first people to vote for HeroJan, and cast the deciding vote on Cube (when it was obvious he was going to get lynched).

I believe he is going with the "tactical silence" that mafiosos use to stall. Hell, the fact that he briefly derailed the thread twice only serves as further proof of this.

Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Yeah, I think he's a lead worth following. I know I suspect a bunch of people, but Paj is my strongest suspicion. Not to say that gmac is off the hook, though.

The only people I trust to some extent are Jayseven and Peeps, anyway. I also believe in Rummy's innocent Neutrality, and I'm getting a good vibe from Eenuh.

There it is

Two people have no power? That's interesting.

I used to have one. Not anymore.

One more thing, MadDog confirmed my alignement and Rummy's. Just to make sure no one tries to bypass that.

I've been looking back too and I find it strange that you'd choose to use Paj being among the first to vote for Heroicjanitor as grounds for suspicion, Jonnas. After looking back, YOU were the very first person to vote for him. You've been cleared by Maddog though as you say.

Anyway, with no voting allowed I don't see much use in accusing anyone as there's nothing we can actually do except make ourselves into targets.

I've been looking back too and I find it strange that you'd choose to use Paj being among the first to vote for Heroicjanitor as grounds for suspicion, Jonnas. After looking back, YOU were the very first person to vote for him. You've been cleared by Maddog though as you say.

Anyway, with no voting allowed I don't see much use in accusing anyone as there's nothing we can actually do except make ourselves into targets.

Yeah, that was a bad call from me, which is probably why everyone is so reluctant to trust my instincts.

Paj was suspicious because he just quietly left an early vote on someone being lynched on instinct and left. With Cube, on whom we had solid evidence, he kept being reluctant until the very end, and cast the last vote after Eenuh said she was willing to vote him off.

And I'm just throwing accusations because I might die tonight. I don't think I will, but just in case.

How did I derail discussions again?

By talking about Marvel instead of talking about the game. Perhaps "derail" was too strong a word, but it just reeks of someone trying to stall and change subject.

I roleblock.

Now, we already used the "The town can't have too many roleblockers" argument on HeroicJanitor and it proved inefficient. Instead, I bring about two new, more valid arguments:

1-Diageo tried to protect MadDog, but failed. Also, nobody tried to kill Diageo for a while. We can conclude that the mafia has actually been roleblocking him all this time. Since the mafia has a roleblocker, that puts you as a perfectly valid candidate for a mafioso;

2-There was a night where no one died. Why didn't you speak up? If you were a townie roleblocker, you certainly would've mentioned something. But since you're a mafia roleblocker, of course you didn't say anything.

And now I'm 100% sure you're a mafioso. Hopefully, people will follow me tomorrow.

Just end the day, chair!

Strange there is a day phase if there's no lynch today, though I guess yeah there's room for discussion and the idea that days are already time framed so I won't argue with it.

How/what do we have in the way of investigators? Either current or lost, because I think I'm starting to think chair might have made a few but split them up so that they could each find out a different bit of info instead of one person finding out too much about one character.

Can anyone find out who characters, are?

Strange there is a day phase if there's no lynch today, though I guess yeah there's room for discussion and the idea that days are already time framed so I won't argue with it.

How/what do we have in the way of investigators? Either current or lost, because I think I'm starting to think chair might have made a few but split them up so that they could each find out a different bit of info instead of one person finding out too much about one character.

Can anyone find out who characters, are?

Our investigators are all dead. Probably because Paj has been roleblocking Diageo every night.

As for the remaining players:

Zell claims protector

Eenuh claims no power

Diageo claims double protector thingy

I claim powerless Daredevil

Rummy claims Neutral who swings either way

gmac, Paj Meen Ah and Peeps haven't claimed anything.

Paj Meen Ah has since then admitted to being a roleblocker.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!