N-Europe

Champagne

Ashley

I've been drinking this tonight:

p340793.jpg

Good times.

I remember when I first got offered some champagne on the 2000 new year (being 13) and didn't really want some. Its only recently I've come to like it (living with someone who pretty much exclusively drinks it - in terms of alcohol at least).

Anyone else a fan? Favourite kinds?

Never been able to afford the pricier stuff but the cheaper stuff is still fine with me. Until I one day can afford an expensive bottle and will probably never want cheap stuff again.

I like some champagnes, but I've had ones that I reallllly didn't like. I don't know why, some just taste crap (and they weren't cheap ones either I think). But yeah, some champagne from time to time can be nice. Though I prefer other drinks. Cava (Spanish Champagne) for example is way nicer I think, though I guess it also depends on which one you're drinking.

I don't like any champagne, some of them are just vile.

I'm a classy guy that mixes Sprite Zero (got to watch those calories) with Vodka (never mind).

I think Cider is all right and I can tolerate some beers.

Theres only 50ish calories in a pub measure of vodka! :)

Just depends how liberal you are with a "measure" at home ;)

--

I'm not fond of champagne. Much prefer cheap fizzy wine - 2litres for like 5 pound. Classy! :D

I've had weightwatchers wine a lot (being a serial dieter) - the fizzy white stuff is pretty nom. If I wasn't caring for calories too much I'd be on kopparberg fruit/pear/apple cider... usually a bottle of each =P

I have had the iron bru WKDs in the past but I'm not a big fan because they usually leave me very dehydrated and very very hungover for so little alcohol.

Sadly (or is it?) I'm not a big drinker because of my medication. My liver has already been damaged.. thankfully not permanently (as your liver can recover minor difficulties). There is a positive to not drinking a lot - you can get merry quite easily. I like being merry as opposed to drunk.:grin: