Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Minecraft!

Nintenchris

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rivers look amazing, regardless of whether or not they have current.

Has anyone else installed the Yogbox mod pack to Minecraft? I finally got around to it this week and got it running smoother today. Just trying to get to grips with all the new stuff in it.

I tried it, but I really didn't like it much. It just felt a little too crowded. Ended up getting rid of it.

Hopefully the villages in 1.8 will be a little bit more spread out and be balanced better.

Whats not working then? Did you tick all the boxes during the installation?

I ticked them all, except Israphel, cleared minecraft.jar before I started etc, but things like the map etc just won't work.

I'm not entirely sure why, some things do, but I'm sure there's something I missed somewhere.

Imagine if Minecraft came out on the 3DS :love:

I'm completely addicted to it. My friend has a server that we play on, got a pretty nice castle going :laughing:

Decided to set out and explore the land a bit more so I made a map and went about filling the area around our homes. Found a cave and went exploring, found so much iron! Then I died just as I got out :( but thanks to the map I knew where I was! So I made another and went back and got my stuff. True story :D

I love Minecraft :laughing:

I'm completely addicted to it. My friend has a server that we play on, got a pretty nice castle going :laughing:

Same here :D my colleague and I have server which we basically work on every lunch break :heh: I've built two skyscrapers, he's into things like automated farms and mine tracks

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!