Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Something a little different

Dyson

On Saturday, me and thunderer decided we'd do something a little different. The night before we decided it'd be pretty sweet to head over to Wilton House for the Supercars show that was on. So, a 2 hour train journey later we get lost in Salisbury and I get angry at paying to take money out of my account. We do however get there in the end..

The weather wasn't on the best of form during the day..

IMGP4547.jpg

But it did clear up a little later on. We saw some stunning cars..

IMGP4622.jpg

IMGP4811.jpg

And some, uh, not so stunning cars..

IMGP0516.jpg

I got to sit in my dream car (as well as several other Mercs and a couple of Bentley's - tanks as I like to call them now)..

IMGP4818.jpg

And was lucky enough to snag a photo with the Veyron as the crowds died down..

IMGP4840.jpg

(I may have snuck in a touch of it too, but shh..)

In summary, the day was totally..

IMGP4817.jpg

It is! The SLS AMG was my favourite car at the show and as a result has become my object of desire :heh: Only £180k...hmm. That's doable, right?

I absolutely love that matte black finish the Aston has. I saw another car with it and it looked just as sleek. Failing my ability to earn 180k and the running costs I'll just get a speedy toy with that finish. It looks epic :heh: The Veyron is a beast. I look small next to it, and I ain't a small person.

It is! The SLS AMG was my favourite car at the show and as a result has become my object of desire :heh: Only £180k...hmm. That's doable, right?

I absolutely love that matte black finish the Aston has. I saw another car with it and it looked just as sleek. Failing my ability to earn 180k and the running costs I'll just get a speedy toy with that finish. It looks epic :heh: The Veyron is a beast. I look small next to it, and I ain't a small person.

Bahaha the Cube thing was great. It was right next to the Mercedes Benz stand too which made it that much sweeter. And it was their centrepiece?! It made very little sense to me :heh:

Good point about the Veyron's speedbumps, but when you're going at full speed I don't think you'll care too much. You'll take off :D