N-Europe

Eurogamer

nightwolf

Oh look! :p

Being a smartass doesn't get me anywhere does it?

Tphi is going? I don't think I'd be able to recognise them! I'm sure people said they saw me last year, so if I volunteer I'll make sure to keep an eye out.

yeah me and mike saw you, oh and tellyn! Me and Mike looked at hotels if you wanna tube it can be much cheaper. I can't remember the one we found that was like £32 a night! Maybe send him a message...

I need to still buy my tickets...they are being stricter on press passes this year so won't get that again I don't think!

yeah me and mike saw you, oh and tellyn! Me and Mike looked at hotels if you wanna tube it can be much cheaper. I can't remember the one we found that was like £32 a night! Maybe send him a message...

I need to still buy my tickets...they are being stricter on press passes this year so won't get that again I don't think!

I have a place to stay, aimless has kindly got me a place to stay nearby where I can stay for free, so I only have to worry about eating and train tickets, which is awesome.

I'm buying a ticket for saturday as I won't be volunteering that day so say hi if you see me, I'm sure I'll have my panda hat on to be recognised. :D