NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darksnowman

Radiant Historia

I'm almost twenty hours into this now. Can't seem to put it down, to the detriment of other things I could/should be doing.

Probably one of my favorite DS games so far.

But I say that so much it's lost all meaning.

I finally finished this after just over forty hours, but a lot of that was spent on making sure I did all of the sidequests. I went back to do the ones I'd missed yesterday, and wow, there were a lot of them. Some of them are extremely particular about when you need to talk to an NPC to activate the sidequest. And then if you've missed a sidequest, sometimes you have to replay a number of scenes to get to it.

Great game overall, though. :smile:

So... assuming a Radiant Historia reprint COULD happen, there'd be folks willing to buy it, right?

Thats what Atlus have asked. It would be great if they did a reprint of Radiant Historia as there are still plenty of people out there that would like to own it - myself included. :hehe:

Managed to pick up a copy last year (with the soundtrack) when I went to America, although it did take a little hunting down. Haven't gotten round to playing it yet though, in fact it's still sealed.

Sign in to follow this