NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Wouldn't go that far.:heh:

But yeh, I'm not sure, I think Ajax wanted to hold out for as long as possible to squeeze out whatever they could for him. I think the whole thing went on for about 2 weeks. Was one crazy transfer window.

Well, as much as you hate the guy, he didn't get a rest cos of the World Cup, like a lot of other players. So, it should help the league next season.

2 weeks is long, but there are some players which have been tracked for a long time. What about Fabregas and Barcelona? How long has that been going on for?

El traitor went on holiday abroad somewhere after the world cup, can't recall how long. 1-2 weeks I think.

The posts from MadDog about Torres always make me smile. The hurt in his heart is so obvious :D

The posts from MadDog about Torres always make me smile. The hurt in his heart is so obvious :D

It just pains him to see Torres banging them in left, right and centre. :heh:

The hurt disappeared as soon as Luis scored his first after 15 minutes against Stoke. Now I just love watching him look like a twat.:heh:

The hurt disappeared as soon as Luis scored his first after 15 minutes against Stoke. Now I just love watching him look like a twat.:heh:

I wish I had Torres at United. It would stop Nani flapping in the wind.

Apparantly if you shake Torres, you get a lovely winter scene.

Didn't Al Fayed unveil Torres the other week down at Fulham? Who'd have guessed Chelsea would send him out on loan to local rivals.

Didn't Al Fayed unveil Torres the other week down at Fulham? Who'd have guessed Chelsea would send him out on loan to local rivals.

:laughing:

All they need to do is cover him in good slime and pilot him with a NES controller. Worked for the Statue of Liberty in Ghostbusters 2.

:laughing:

All they need to do is cover him in good slime and pilot him with a NES controller. Worked for the Statue of Liberty in Ghostbusters 2.

YOUR LOVE LIFTING ME HIGHER! : peace:

YOUR LOVE LIFTING ME HIGHER! : peace:

You could get a toaster to dance with him. Call it Didier, and then all would be well in the Chelsea camp.

I guess Ashley Cole running around with his air rifle makes a decent Louis.

I guess Ashley Cole running around with his air rifle makes a decent Louis.

HAhahahahahahaha.

Anelka could be the love interest.

HAhahahahahahaha.

Anelka could be the love interest.

Surely Luiz has got the hair for Dana?

Oh god, this is too much.

If him and John Terry have a love-child, it could be Janosz.

party-timez-ghostbusters-ii-ghostbusters-timez-party-4-four-demotivational-poster-1244857390.jpg

Norwich up after a 1-0 win at Pompy, what a 3 seasons it's been for them, relegated to League 1 then promoted back up last season to now be promoted again and into the Premier League no less.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Well chuffed for the Canaries, hoping to get to Carrow Road next season.

I am pleased for them after the mighty Glenn Roeder took charge. However, I can't help but feel that they will be the worst Premier League side ever, after Derby County.

Lambert has done a seriously amazing job to do what he has. I can see him becoming a top manager in the future. Can see this being a good experience for Pacheco, he can only benefit from it.

Fantastic stuff for the Canaries. Excited to see them in the Premier League next season!

Not surprised really. Paul Lambert was inspirational on the pitch, it was a no brainer he'd be the same on the bench.

I am pleased for them after the mighty Glenn Roeder took charge. However, I can't help but feel that they will be the worst Premier League side ever, after Derby County.

They've got a lot of work to do defensively, but going forward they're a brilliant side to watch. If Lambert can bring in the right players (I don't doubt he will) then they'll have a go of it.

Grant Holt in the premier league, who'd have guessed that a few years back?

Well done, Norwich.

Rather they get through than Cardiff. We want our stadiums to still have their seats after games. :heh: