NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Flameboy Sigs

I really, really, really, really like your sigs, but I just have to criticise because I don't think you're doing yourself justice with the fonts. If you can improve the text, they'd be perfect.

same, i feel the texts kind of let it down but i dont realy no what to do with it, any sugestions?

at least read the whole thread b4 u post crap.

I wrore this on page 3:

"Thats b'cos there are such things as queues, i hate to be honest but i dont have a great amout of free time and each sig can take up to an hour. if u look i havnt replied to any1 who has posted here but that doesnt mean i havnt read and noted down there request, you sig will come soon so dont worry, currently u are second in the queue so i wouldnt expect it to be to long now."

If i reply to everything as soon as i get it will confuse me, and i prefer to only send PM's out when im realy to move on to the next sig.

Have you forgotten about me?

I asked you for a sig on 27/12/05 and you seem to have done sigs for people who asked later than me already.

Dont worry if you're gonna do mine soon, i know about how you dont do PM's, but it would be nice to know that you're gonna make one for me

at least read the whole thread b4 u post crap.

I wrore this on page 3:

"Thats b'cos there are such things as queues, i hate to be honest but i dont have a great amout of free time and each sig can take up to an hour. if u look i havnt replied to any1 who has posted here but that doesnt mean i havnt read and noted down there request, you sig will come soon so dont worry, currently u are second in the queue so i wouldnt expect it to be to long now."

If i reply to everything as soon as i get it will confuse me, and i prefer to only send PM's out when im realy to move on to the next sig.

I'm sorry I should of realised. I mainly wanted to know how you became so skillfull? Was it because of practice or did you read a lot of good tutorials?

Im sorry guys but im going to have to close down flameboy sigs, my mother has brest cancer so im going to be having to support her alot soon so i just dont have time to do this, im sorry.

I would how ever like to thank the mods; Shorty, Lammie and Ashley expecaly 4 there continued support throughout. Alot lots of thanks to all those who wanted a sig at the start you realy helped give me a confidence boost, thanks guys.

Im sorry guys but im going to have to close down flameboy sigs, my mother has brest cancer so im going to be having to support her alot soon so i just dont have time to do this, im sorry.

I would how ever like to thank the mods; Shorty, Lammie and Ashley expecaly 4 there continued support throughout. Alot lots of thanks to all those who wanted a sig at the start you realy helped give me a confidence boost, thanks guys.

aww man, Im really really sorry to hear that. Good luck with your life and all the rest...

I'm sorry to hear that Flameboy, and I hope all goes well and your mum makes a full recovery.

And we're always here if you need us, as there's plenty of good listeners here.

Jesus, sorry to hear about that Flameboy, hope it all works out for ye.

Sign in to follow this