N-Europe

Earth 107 (A Comic Book Project)

ReZourceman

Hello.

This is something I've been thinking about that I thought would be fun to talk about. I don't intend to actually do anything for this I just thought it would be a fun thing to discuss and brainstorm about.

So each comic book company has a history of "Multiverse"s, parallel universes in different times, with many different outcomes.

Well Earth 107 is a universe that merges the characters of Marvel, DC and Image.

I have thought of the following things.

-----------------

The Justice League of America

Iron Man, Batman, Savage Dragon, Flash, Antman, Nightcrawler

Green Lantern Corps

Steve Rogers, Hal Jordan, Beta Ray Bill, Robot

X-Men

Cyclops, Wolverine, Ripclaw, Static Shock, Cyblade.

Guardians of the Globe

Invincible, Thor, Wonder Woman, Beast, Aquaman.

-----------------

General plot points and details

- Conquest becomes a Yellow Lantern, for the lolz.

- Ripclaw is part of the Weapon X programme

- Superman is a bad guy, cos he's shit and it'd be better if he was evil. And there's enough muscle to contain him, so its fine.

- Other lolz stuff I can't remember.

What do you think, what do you want to add etc?

Edited by ReZourceman

Image feels dirty, for the most part. Witchblade just reminds me of old men rubbing their crotches at the idea.

Invincible wouldn't be that interesting in a world of people of the same power level or greater. But anyway.

Who's ripclaw? I hate him already. And Static Shock?>!@?!? Of all the DC characters...

Let's just stop lying and put Cyblade on the X-Men. She's a Psylocke ripoff in any case.

Edited by Paj!

Image feels dirty, for the most part. Witchblade just reminds me of old men rubbing their crotches at the idea.

Invincible wouldn't be that interesting in a world of people of the same power level or greater. But anyway.

Who's ripclaw? I hate him already. And Static Shock?>!@?!? Of all the DC characters...

Let's just stop lying and put Cyblade on the X-Men. She's a Psylocke ripoff in any case.

I couldn't think of any DC mutants, and Googled it to discover Static Shock is one, and found the prospect of him being an X-Man hilarious.

Fuck you for saying Image is dirty, they all need inclusion tbh.

Ripclaw is a Wolvie rip off but he's bad ass.

Reason for no UBER heavy hitter in JLA is because (but I'm not closed to the idea, as I said this is very much a collaborative effort) is that Guardians seemed more Globally hero-y, and JLA just America threats, but you're right.

Is this like a for funsies kind of thing? Because obviously its sodomising a lot of copywrite :p

Also, what are those companies like? Some can be temperamental and shut down anything they think infringes even if not for financial gain (I believe Nintendo have done it before).

But anyway best of luck. I don't really know about comic books so can't help with that but keep us updated :)

Yeah its literally for shits and giggles, and maybe some people will do Fan Art Work (I intend to maybe) literally nothing more.

Almost fan fiction, but synopsises rather than actual stories.

-----------

Green Lantern Beta Ray Bill is the coolest thing ever TBH.

I dunno if we're meant to contribute our own ideas or just discuss your ones but...my X-Men would be;

Cyclops

Starfire

Archangel

Changeling/Beast Boy

Raven

Quicksilver

Though I kinda had an Amalgam-esque thing going on in my head, like I imagined Raven corresponding with Rogue, Starfire - Jean obvs, Cyclops - Robin etc. I suppose you could throw Atom Eve on instead of Starfire if you had to.

I dunno if we're meant to contribute our own ideas or just discuss your ones but...my X-Men would be;

Cyclops

Starfire

Archangel

Changeling/Beast Boy

Raven

Quicksilver

Though I kinda had an Amalgam-esque thing going on in my head, like I imagined Raven corresponding with Rogue, Starfire - Jean obvs, Cyclops - Robin etc. I suppose you could throw Atom Eve on instead of Starfire if you had to.

Yes, definitely contribute own ideas. Amalgams been done, so thats not exactly the point. I like Starfire on X-Men. (I dunno if she's a mutie) but as its the X-Men it should still be muties. FTWz.

Yeah I meant more like I had that concept of blending people in my head, like Anna Raven and RAVEN, both dark and mysterious etc. But IDK. I clearly just want to do my own universe. It's too difficult cause mutants barely exist in DC, and when they do they're just called metahumans.

There needs female presence in the JLA. Savage Dragon feels out of place too -he's too anti-heroy.

Feels less fun doing pre-established teams anyway, because it feels like there'll always be expectation, and half the time you'll be let down.

It would be more stunning if you just created a universe with every character in it, and didn't have anything that was particularly DC or particularly Marvel.

I know I'm explaining myself badly... I know what I mean.

There needs female presence in the JLA. Savage Dragon feels out of place too -he's too anti-heroy.

Feels less fun doing pre-established teams anyway, because it feels like there'll always be expectation, and half the time you'll be let down.

It would be more stunning if you just created a universe with every character in it, and didn't have anything that was particularly DC or particularly Marvel.

I know I'm explaining myself badly... I know what I mean.

Yeah, that's what I meant by Amalgam, just form new teams based on the fact there's three times as many stunners. Come on Justice League Unlimited, having bases all over the world.