NEurope
Daft

Killzone 3

Preview?imageID=1031&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=Killzone%203!&text1=Double%20XP%20Weekend&text2=&text3=

Well been on for a couple of hours now and I'm still as hooked as ever! Probably due to it being the only online shooter I've even been half decent at. Consistenty been finishing top of a winning team feels good.

Isn't the multiplayer free, but with a level cap of 20 until you pay or something now?

Isn't the multiplayer free, but with a level cap of 20 until you pay or something now?

Yeah it is got released last week that's what the double xp weekend is celebrating. So yeah you can download the multiplayer as a stand alone game for free and then pay £12 for the full experience £6 for plus members.

Somewhat annoying the free download comes with all the maps...DLC included. It would have been nice to give owners the remaining maps now it's been out a year if they are gonna give them away for free to newbies.

I think all in all up to Level 20 is good chunk of gaming for nothing.

Am I right in thinking you can still play once you reach 20, but you don't get XP for anything?

Am I right in thinking you can still play once you reach 20, but you don't get XP for anything?

yup! So if you knew which soldier type you wanted to play you could easily max that out and just keep playing without paying.

Online if and when anyone fancies joining me.

Going to pop on now, might need to install about a thousand updates first though as it's been awhile since I last played...

Going to pop on now, might need to install about a thousand updates first though as it's been awhile since I last played...

Good games mate your truly are a good Multiplayer Buddy! Game's still awesome one of the best multiplayer experiences this gen in my opinion despite the changes that were made from 2-3 that we discussed that some people didn't care for.