NEurope
Daft

Killzone 3

how good are you? Cos we got fucking hammered in our first clan match

im ok, i have a positive Kd ratio if that means anything, i used to play with you all on the first one if you remember. i ve just been tryna un lock everything for my fav classes so far, so theres still rooom for improvement.

im ok, i have a positive Kd ratio if that means anything, i used to play with you all on the first one if you remember. i ve just been tryna un lock everything for my fav classes so far, so theres still rooom for improvement.

yeah I remember! Although I didn't play as much as most others...still put a fair amount of time in though!

btw many of you guys have vanished from my friends list on playstation network, maybe i was deleted cos of inactivity for a while, but it would be cool if u guys could add me again =P.

btw many of you guys have vanished from my friends list on playstation network, maybe i was deleted cos of inactivity for a while, but it would be cool if u guys could add me again =P.

your still on mine as far as I know. in fact yes you are I just checked!

are you (and anyone else for that matter) up for multiplayer tonight?

up for multiplayer tonight?

I might be on later tonight probably after 11 though.

I might be on later tonight probably after 11 though.

ok fair enough. I'm currently playing single player anyhow so might be done with it by then.

EDIT:

OK so I am sooooo much more in love with this game today! Was in a warzone match, we were losing 3-0 and fought back to 3-3 then had to defend against the other team planting bombs. Every was dropping like flies 30 seconds to go 2 enemies approached ready to lay the bombs, and it was just left for me, I killed one of them and DIED! But my turret killed the other guy and I saved the day. Then won an operations match 3-0 in one of them I had the most kills and delivered all 3 batteries.

I'm not saying I'm great but I'm bloody enjoying this game.

Edited by flameboy

ok fair enough. I'm currently playing single player anyhow so might be done with it by then.

EDIT:

OK so I am sooooo much more in love with this game today! Was in a warzone match, we were losing 3-0 and fought back to 3-3 then had to defend against the other team planting bombs. Every was dropping like flies 30 seconds to go 2 enemies approached ready to lay the bombs, and it was just left for me, I killed one of them and DIED! But my turret killed the other guy and I saved the day. Then won an operations match 3-0 in one of them I had the most kills and delivered all 3 batteries.

I'm not saying I'm great but I'm bloody enjoying this game.

Yeah had loads of moments like that so far. Except mostly winning :p

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_GB/mykillzone/overview.html?name=Tegg

Nearing 1.3 million points. Got most stuff unlocked. Game is more fun the more I keep playing. Was worried about some stuff earlier but not at all anymore :) Elaborate when i get the chance.

Yeah had loads of moments like that so far. Except mostly winning :p

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_GB/mykillzone/overview.html?name=Tegg

Nearing 1.3 million points. Got most stuff unlocked. Game is more fun the more I keep playing. Was worried about some stuff earlier but not at all anymore :) Elaborate when i get the chance.

cool cool. I'm some way behind you to be honest. Also forgot to mention that the games I played were with strangers something I usually abhor but was good.

Well, like KZ2, KZ3 is also pretty much shit outside of a passable multiplayer. At least they got rid of the bullshit boss fight, but the story is still pretty atrocious and the gameplay, is basically Call of Duty in space with no stop in the action, like Call of Duty. Non stop wears pretty thin after a while. It's why other games(Halo Uncharted GoW) have sections devoid of enemies. Though, Uncharted 2 towards the end.....well that's off subject.

Online is...fun I guess. I'm not big with multiplayer, but it doesn't immediately lose my attention.

Well, like KZ2, KZ3 is also pretty much shit outside of a passable multiplayer. At least they got rid of the bullshit boss fight, but the story is still pretty atrocious and the gameplay, is basically Call of Duty in space with no stop in the action, like Call of Duty. Non stop wears pretty thin after a while. It's why other games(Halo Uncharted GoW) have sections devoid of enemies. Though, Uncharted 2 towards the end.....well that's off subject.

Online is...fun I guess. I'm not big with multiplayer, but it doesn't immediately lose my attention.

I hardly its shit! Also hows it Call of Duty in Space?! None of the game takes place in space (as far as I am into) just in a futuristic world on a planet that has similar terrains to our own. How far did you play into it? Because I can think of at least 3 sections where its not all out combat and the pace is significantly slowed down and I've not even finished the game.

I've beaten it, and they do reference Earth (a separate planet from Vekta, so even the first game is 'in space') ergo Helghan is a different planet...in space.

Outside of the prologue, sections not involving shooting are short linear paths with nothing to distract from the fact that all you're doing is heading towards the next battle.

pokemonblackwhiteactionreplaycodes.blogspot.com

Wrong thread. Fail.

I've beaten it, and they do reference Earth (a separate planet from Vekta, so even the first game is 'in space') ergo Helghan is a different planet...in space.

Outside of the prologue, sections not involving shooting are short linear paths with nothing to distract from the fact that all you're doing is heading towards the next battle.

Much like such section in all FPS' they are still largely putting off the inevitable return to battle?

Well, like KZ2, KZ3 is also pretty much shit outside of a passable multiplayer.

Your so wrong the multiplayer isn't just passable it's fantastic!

Much like such section in all FPS' they are still largely putting off the inevitable return to battle?

Yes, but there is a difference between a little bit of adventure/platforming in a pseudo non-linear area (such as what one might find in Half-Life or Halo (not the platforming bit)) than just another corridor with nothing but a few pretty backdrops to see as you head somewhere else.

Your so wrong the multiplayer isn't just passable it's fantastic!

The multiplayer is to me passable. The only multiplayer I'd ever call fantastic use to be Team Fortress 2, but Valve has changed that so much that I'm not sure it's passable now. Good Multiplayer is BF:BC2 or Red Dead Redemption, Passable is KZ2/3 Halo series CoD and Gears 1 (2 was bugged and shit outside of horde).

That's just how I view multiplayer though, and really I just prefer co-op. I think I enjoy TF BF and RDR because of a more relaxed atmosphere.

Yes, but there is a difference between a little bit of adventure/platforming in a pseudo non-linear area (such as what one might find in Half-Life or Halo (not the platforming bit)) than just another corridor with nothing but a few pretty backdrops to see as you head somewhere else.

You couldn't have picked a worse to prove your point. Half Life is often lauded and praised for its fantastic linear game play, just because the "corridor" as such is "wider" doesn't stop the experience from being extremely tight and the developer funneling you exactly where they want you to go from encounter to encounter. Otherwise you could argue that Killzone itself is pseudo non-linear as their are multiple paths through a fair few sections.

Edited by flameboy

Half-Life has the platforming and puzzle solving though, in an area that is effectively a road block yes, but it's a way of breaking up the action with something to do other than walk to more action. Regardless of being able to take a long or short route to the same area with once again nothing to do but look at scenary. It's not just that the corridor is wider, it's that there is something within the corridor.

I loved the downtime in Half-Life, it secludes itself from every other shooter in that regard. Fantastic atmosphere.

I know I said I would play last weekend but I've been waiting until I have some free time to activate my 24 hours of double xp. Soon my sweets.

I know I said I would play last weekend but I've been waiting until I have some free time to activate my 24 hours of double xp. Soon my sweets.

Time it well and then play alot that day.

Done single player on Elite. Enjoyed it very much. The AI makes it even better. Love the game snow section onwards.

hey guys any clan action happening this week/weekend?

I'd imagine so.

Anyone up for some games tonight now that PSN is back up?

I'd imagine so.

Anyone up for some games tonight now that PSN is back up?

er uhm ah hmmmm

HELL-YES.jpg?

That pic is awesome cooky and full if win! That baby can lead us to victory tonight!