N-Europe

A Day In The Life of Albert Wesker

Hamishmash

http://www.youtube.com/user/HamishSteele#p/a/u/0/JqrQWJ1Ja7U

I cartoon I made a while ago that I only just managed to get up on YouTube. Very silly humour inspired by playing the Wesker missions on Umbrella Chronicles and laughing hysterically at his already hilarious dialogue.

(Please ignore the squashedness and the occasional glitch... it's mostly watchable... but flash movies are hard to put on Youtube).

Edited by Hamishmash

That was funny, even though I have no knowledge of Res Evil. (I got the Umbrella joke though, laughed at that)

(sidenote; I loved your description of the spider-man scene in your "Films that make me hungry" video)

Brilliant Spune, the first minute was hilarious!... 'umbrella was behind everything'!

And Wesker singing Umbrella, classic!

Thanks. :)

That was funny, even though I have no knowledge of Res Evil. (I got the Umbrella joke though, laughed at that)

(sidenote; I loved your description of the spider-man scene in your "Films that make me hungry" video)

Thank you and yeah that seems to be a video people can relate to. So many films make me hungry.

Despite the fact that my sig and avatar are all Kirbified, I am very much a fan of Mr. Wesker and find him to be THE most awesome, cool and slick videogame character I've ever encountered.

The mere presence of him results in a sudden coma for those who are not worthy of his black and smooth awesomeness.

Nevertheless, funny clip:D