NEurope
mcj metroid

Top ten necessary sequels

1. Shenmue (if you didn't write this yourself, you haven't played Shenmue 1&2)

2. Blast Corps

3. Bully

Can't think of any more right now.. I'd love a Ocarina of Time remake on a newer console.. *staing hopeful for next generation*

Being rather too lazy to check, but shame on everyone(including myself) if no one else has thought to mention Star Wars Republic Commando.

Republic Commando is the best thing to come out of Star Wars since Jedi Outcast II....in 2002.

Plus the game is just perfect for todays type of gaming, rescue/replace (rescue would be better) Sev somehow and you've got a perfect candidate for 4 player co-op of tactical awesome.

Heh, have you unlocked all the special outfits and all? My main disappointment with the game after completing it was that it takes a lot of money to do that...Basically forced grinding, so didn't get them.

Funnily enough I haven't! I got 43 out of 44 entry passes and for some reason (we even checked numerous game guides), we couldn't get the last pass, as if our game/save file was bugged or something. And there is that one pass you get off of Kenzo or someone where you have to save up 15,000 cash...took like 3 days of solid play!

Being rather too lazy to check, but shame on everyone(including myself) if no one else has thought to mention Star Wars Republic Commando.

Republic Commando is the best thing to come out of Star Wars since Jedi Outcast II....in 2002.

Plus the game is just perfect for todays type of gaming, rescue/replace (rescue would be better) Sev somehow and you've got a perfect candidate for 4 player co-op of tactical awesome.

I agre wholeheartedly with you, although I would say that Knights of the Old Republic was probably the last best thing (not to knock JKII, that game was incredible, especially online).

I loved RC though. My main gripe with the game was that it was so freaking short! Just as you were really getting into it, it kinda just ended. Plus, they made the Wookiees so damn bad ass. I like your idea for a 4 player tactical co-op - my issue at the time was that each character was presented as each being an expert in their field, yet there was no advantage/disadvantage to having particular squad members perform task/objectives - they were identical in this regard.

But yeah, don't worry, there's plenty of RC love here :)

Ah right, I've never played Theme Park on the PS1. I thought you were saying it was rubbish on the PC.

Rollercoaster Tycoon took it to the next level.

Rollercoaster Tycoon took it to the next level.

Rollercoaster Tycoon is definitely a cracking game.

had never played rollarcoaster tycoon. Was never a pc gamer so missed all those games :(

HAHAHA, OMG! I only played RCT the original and a little of RCT2. I've GOT to get RCT3 now! xD

i dont think i could list 10... but.

1 - Shenmue 3 - NEEDED BAD!

2 - Eternal Darkness 2

3 - Star Wars Knights of the old republic 3 (for console, not this old republic PC shiz)

4 - Viewtiful Joe for this generation consoles

5 - Onimusha 5 (bring it to 360 though)

1 - Banjo Threeie

2 - Streets of Rage 4

3 - Sonic 4 (not that shite that came out on Xbox Live)

4 - New Road Rash

5 - Perfect Dark 2

6 - ToeJam and Earl

7 - New Starfox

8 - Shenmue 3

9 - Sonic Adventure 3

10 - Cheetahmen 3 :hmm:

RIP RareWare