NEurope
Rummy

Hello? Flink? (Forum Telephone v3)

No pressure or anything, but if it isn't done by tonight I shan't be putting it up til like sunday, I'm going to brighton tomorrow morning/noon!

Change of plan, Sinistar is coming back in on the end. Dyson, forward it to him as well as me!

Edited by Rummy

It is. One game went from bumrape to sonic and pokemon references. The other went from God/DJs to lesbians. It has been amazing. In other, completely unrelated, news, I bought a suit today for £15.

Game 1:

God...is a DJ.

Forumtele2.png

And on the eight day God laid down some heavy beats, and he summoned forth the quartet of musical spectres, the green, red, pink and blue orbs of musical genres.

Call8.png

The emo, punk, rasta and indie ghosts got really scared after they saw the fat priest it the holy ghost.

5b7d849f631fd3d9de4c70d4baa97a32.png

Inky is being ate by a priest while, Pinky, Blinky, Clyde, and Yellower are spacing off. Greeny is just smoking a joint.

N-ETelephoneGame7.jpg

With the rampant promiscuity and drug-taking the "coloured" children were taking part in at the time, it was no suprise that none of them noticed Little Boy Red being devoured by a priest.

n-e.png

The sun shines only on blessèd drug consumption.

ftele7.png

"Feels good, man" the lesbian couple agreed, as they smoked apples outside of the stormy city.

Game 2:

telly111.png

The haughty Italian noble brutal butt raped his young daughter.

CIMG0040.jpg

Italian speed dating was not quite what Julie had imagined.

penisphone.jpg

Men love cars. Not barrel carrying, scar faced women (Spambot did follow up to say he meant scary faced women, but...)

pick.gif

Enraged by his pink skin, his crazy facial hair, and the fact that the banana car had just hit his best friend, Ronny decided to "pull a Donkey Kong" and throw barrels after it. The car, that is.

banabnacar.jpg

A sickened Robotnic threw a brown "substance which in-advertantly took out the love of his life, a dis-formed banana loving white Echinda.

aheartrendingscene.jpg

Dr Robotniks' heart broke as he realised he had just hit his beloved, banana-craving Celebii by accident.

ForumTelly.png

So awesome another one is just around the corner! By my count, the 3 people who were in the list last game did not participate, so I have removed them from said list. The order of play will be as follows, if your name is in this list and you don't want it to be, let me know. If your name is not in this list and you want it to be, then also let me know. I'll get it rolling by tomorrow.

1. Dannyboy

2. Spambot

3. Jimbob

4. Smeagleman06

5. Paj

6. Dyson

7. Sinistar

8. Grunch

9. Sinistar

10. ReZ

11. Ron

12. Moogle

13. Marcamillian

14. Gazareth

Edited by Rummy

Moogle showed me this website. I joined so I could play this game if that's ok?

Some great entrys guys, gotta say well done to you all.

Some great entrys guys, gotta say well done to you all.

That's what she said.

Sure it is. :) I think two of Rummy's friends joined simply for this game as well. Welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome, enjoy your soul before it is crushed and destroyed.

Also, game commencing in like...5 minutes! Wooooo!

JimBob. Place your bottom upon my lips and tell me that you hear beautiful music when you see my face.

Has Smeagleman changed his name, can only find Smeagleman6. Just tried sending my completed phase on.

Has Smeagleman changed his name, can only find Smeagleman6. Just tried sending my completed phase on.

Oh, yeah that's his name, he has a 6 for some reason but I was doing the list roughly off my head so it isn't all exact names etc..

(dont forget to cc to me too :))

Edited by Rummy

Smeagleman6, i have strapped some dynamyte to your door. Answer if you dare!!!.

Yes! I must go to work soon, but when I get in in about 10 hours I'm forwarding this regardless. He has been told more than enough. Also, for the next game, I think I shall be imposing a 48 hour sanction instead of 72, this slowness sucks!

----------------------------------------------

I knew I should have just forwarded it, which I'm gonna do now anyway. Smeagleman is out of the game for being absolutely useless.