NEurope
dan-likes-trees

Make pancakes not love

What do you mean by "packet"?

I assume the ones where you can buy like 6 from sainsburies premade and you heat them. Which actually aren't bad but aren't the same as the pancake flipping / mixing experience.

Me and my friend did a ready steady cook esque pancake making sesh. She made me one with marshmellows, it was sickly and amazing.

Yeah that's what I meant, packet pancakes or even pancake mix is just retarded, they're not exactly complicated to make in the first place...

If even I can make pancake mix there really is no excuses :D

Plus that ready made stuff has naughty preservative things added!! :woops:

Yeah that's what I meant, packet pancakes or even pancake mix is just retarded, they're not exactly complicated to make in the first place...

I've never knew you could make your own batter mix, so I wouldn't know if it was easy or difficult.

It comes ready in a packet, so thought I'd use that. *shrugs*

So what's the recipe for pancake mix then? (don't want to search on google, unless it's 100% necessary)

Edited by The Lillster

I've never knew you could make your own batter mix, so I wouldn't know if it was easy or difficult.

It comes ready in a packet, so thought I'd use that. *shrugs*

So what's the recipe for pancake mix then? (don't want to search on google, unless it's 100% necessary)

I used;

~125g flour

~300ml milk

-1 egg

I got 4 pancakes out of that.

I went to a pub quiz last night. They served a free pancake with sugar and lemon. We then went on to win the quiz and gain a £30 bar tab for our trouble. Overall I would rate this years pancake day as enjoyable, 3.5/5.