N-Europe

Gaming-related mouse?

dwarf

Could anyone please find me a gaming-related mouse for my computer? I don't mean it needs to be good for an FPS, I'd just like a functional one that has a picture of a logo or something on it to do with a videogame(s). If you could link to one on eBay that would be fabulous, I don't mind if it's from another site though.

Failing that, just a funky/stylised/futuristic gizmo mouse (basically one that isn't a boring ADVENT clicker)

I have a list of some of my favourite games, so if you're looking for inspiration or want to know if I would want a mouse emblazoned with some niche game picture you found I guess I'd recommend checking this:

*Super Mario 64

*Metroid Prime

*Fallout 3

Paper Mario TTYD

Rayman/Rayman 2

Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3, Bash, CTR

Little Big Planet

Resistance 2

Killzone 2

Uncharted 2

Diddy Kong Racing

Warioware: Mega Party Game$

Warioland (4)

Super Mario Land

Kid Chameleon

Timesplitters 2

Quake 3

Half Life 2

Crazy Taxi

Super Smash Bros Melee/Brawl

SSX

Zelda

Super Monkey Ball

Fifa

Ratchet and Clank

Mario Kart DS

Metal Gear Solid 4

Lemmings Paintball

PC Need for Speed/Colin McRae

Tomb Raider

Tekken Tag

Resident Evil 4

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

1080 Snowboarding

Gran Turismo 3

Worms 3D

Virtua Fighter

Tetris

Thanks for any help. You will be rewarded with a thank if your post is useful, how about that for an incentive!

Razer mice are pretty damn awesome, if you've got plenty of money.

I've got a green Razer Copperhead (last one on the list on the above link), best mouse i've ever used - even more superior to the likes of the Logitech Revolution, or mx1000

And it has a glow about it that makes it seem like it has its own lifeforce :D seriously geeky and seriously expensive.

I think he means a mouse with a game themed skin on it, rather than gaming centric mice.

I'm not really sure how common such a thing is though. Especially since most of the games on your list are console games which reduces their likely hood.

I think he means a mouse with a game themed skin on it, rather than gaming centric mice.

I'm not really sure how common such a thing is though. Especially since most of the games on your list are console games which reduces their likely hood.

well...

Failing that, just a funky/stylised/futuristic gizmo mouse (basically one that isn't a boring ADVENT clicker)

he did say that so sorry if i took it the wrong way :heh:

How about this?

3923_1962_female-mouse.jpg

love! :D

Correct.

And sorry raining but those are a bit dear my dear :/

Yeah I figured they might be, you have to be pretty obsessed with computer hardware to fork out £60 odd for a mouse alone :D