N-Europe

Have you ever dreamt of dying?

Falcon_BlizZACK

I've had all sorts of dreams. Sex dreams (wohoo), Dying Dreams (nooo) and dreams where many pointless things happen.

I had one dream not too long back where I was being chased by the Police into an underground train station. They were chasing me because I had committed some sort of crime, I think I had actually killed someone in my dream. So, I was running, terrified. Then, I remember getting to the underground station, seeing no people around...but also seeing no exits. So, the police caught up with me, and this one officer fired a shotgun to my face. Thus, killing me.

I didn't like that dream very much. There's been a few others as well, where I was driving a car at night, then having someone drive right into the side of me. My dream then switched to third person, with the car rolling, then setting on fire.

No but I have had dreams of witchdom dying, and there the best I've ever had

Considering that your IQ puts you closer to a rhesus monkey than a real person, I don't think the vetenarian would have any problem neutering you. This is most hopeful thought I've had all day.

As for dreams... has anyone ever actually had a...er...sticky situation? No? Good. Me neither. Apart from once.

My dreams are too weird, and unfortunately I know what most of them mean anyway, so I will not be posting them here. They're just sublimations of your unconscious mind resolving, or often times just fucking with conscious fears, observations or agitations. Such as the time where I went to a water park with my family and my girlfriend, resolving two long standing wishes that I've had:

To go to a waterpark being number one on my list of priorities, and to admit to my family that I have a girlfriend of one and a half years that I love; someone that they should accept and welcome with open arms. My family ended up throwing seal pups at me though, and I have no idea what that means.

Edited by The Bard